[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The next big thing.... And I get to actually be a part of it....
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1463536777624.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1463536777624.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
The next big thing....

And I get to actually be a part of it....

H*CK YEA I'M IN!
>>
does your mum know you're going around posting on adult imageboards and using that vile language, young man?
>>
das hella coo, brah
>>
>>338028557
I remember someone saying this about destiny launch. Cool self censor btw
>>
Beta felt boring, realized the few game modes is all there will ever be with no dedicated custom servers.

No thanks.
>>
File: 1463173474132.jpg (338 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1463173474132.jpg
338 KB, 1280x720
>>338030334
There's always a guys who feels the need to tell everyone why he won't be playing.

Yeah, whatever, dude.
>>
>>338030453

There's always a guys who feels the need to tell everyone why he'll be playing.

Yeah, whatever, dude.
>>
File: genie.jpg (24 KB, 307x512) Image search: [Google]
genie.jpg
24 KB, 307x512
>Uninspired gamemodes ripped wholesale from other shooters
>Abilities that a braindead chimp could use and do well with, some of the ultimates especially
>TTK of a traditional FPS in a non-traditional FPS
>Waifupandering

I thought that Hearthstone was the lowest point, the vilest shit that Blizzdrones could ingest, but the player count of the OW beta proved me wrong.
>>
>>338030543
The theme of the thread is people who are going to play, so obviously. It isn't however asking people why they won't be playing.

Nice blogging, though.
>>
>>338028557
>H*CK
What do you hav* against E?
>>
>>338028557
This message was sponsored by Activision-Blizzard (TM).
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.