[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do demos from hell go after death?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
Where do demos from hell go after death?
>>
Under your bed.
>>
>>338026078
I always just kind of assumed total cessation of existence but now that I think about I suppose it might be possible for them to be resurrected into new bodies by shit like Icon of Sin and Mother
>>
They get reborn and forced to fight doomguy again

Their lives consist of nothing but getting ripped and torn for all eternity
>>
PSN
>>
double hell
>>
>>338026236
I almost feel sorry for them.
>>
They stay on the map as corpses
>>
>>338026305
Nice try demon
>>
>>338026236
So... Hell basically.
>>
>>338026078
Tumblr
>>
>>338026078
I believe they arent actually from "hell" but are from another planet thats controlled by a sort of overmind like the zerg from starcraft
I just dont see the armies of lucifer being put down by a human
>>
>>338026078
It that the skeletron from under tale?
>>
>>338026861
Try harder
>>
They go to demon heaven obv

Except skeletons
they go to skeleton hell
>>
>>338027113
Try what?
>>
>>338026078
They just respawn
>>
>>338026236
Nightmare difficulty confirmed for canon.
>>
>>338029898
Are you sure?
>>
>>338031553
Well i wrote the fucking game didnt I?
>>
Well, where are they gonna go? Detroit?
>>
>>338026078
Heaven, it's their hell.
>>
File: 1463499441978s.jpg (3 KB, 125x88) Image search: [Google]
1463499441978s.jpg
3 KB, 125x88
>>338031882
>>
When doom guy "kills" a deamon, he really just destroying their corporeal bodies. Their actual essence or soul gets immediately b& to hell as an incorpreal deamon much to the mockery of its compatriots. Lost souls and the deamons that possess humans into zombies are likey dead deamons trying to resurrect.

Is also why most likey zombies and lost souls were mentioned as being the lowest teir of deamon even lower then imps.
>>
>>338032640
Meant to say lost souls were the lowest caste of deamons according to the tablets in hell.
>>
>>338026078
Back to hell, they basically respawn there.
>>
They respawn. That's why Doomguy stayed behind to make sure that no demon rises again.
>>
Detroit?
>>
>>338026078
Seriously? Does OP even play games?

The fucking IN GAME DESCRIPTION for the fucking MONSTER YOU JUST POSTED literally says the following:

>Apparently when a demon dies, they pick him up, dust him off, wire him some combat gear, and send him back into battle.
>No rest for the wicked, eh? You wish your missiles did what his can do.
>>
>>338033335
>IN GAME DESCRIPTION
what
where
>>
File: euugh.gif (39 KB, 540x393) Image search: [Google]
euugh.gif
39 KB, 540x393
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzPpWInAiOg
>>
>>338033440
it's actually in the manual
>>
It's Hell, they repop later.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.