[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
General Discussion. Also, feel free to post Skele, Spider, Goat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (2 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 KB, 460x215
General Discussion.

Also, feel free to post Skele, Spider, Goat and Fish.
>>
>>338013823

General Discussion belongs on /vg/.

Also there are currently 3 other threads having the same subject matter as your post.

Please check the catalog before posting.
>>
>>338013917
General Discussion only belongs on /vg/ because /v/ is the /b/ of SFW, and couldn't handle normal-ass people who want to discuss video games and not shitpost.

Take you pretentious ass, and shove your Sage up your ass cunt.
>>
>>338014726
and yet you didn't get any general discussion here, and probably would have had much better luck on the containment board
now kill yourself
>>
>>338015052
Nice grammar.

Let me guess:

No girlfriend.
No real friends.
Plays online games (probably Steam).
Complains about "lag".
Still a virgin, maybe been laid by one or two people.

Grab whatever rope or rope-like object you can located nearest to you.
Fasten one end to the ceiling, and carefully fashion a loop from the other end (try a basic scout guide if you have trouble).
Ensure that the length of the rope is capable of suspending a full grown adult well above the floor.
Get a small stool.
Fasten loop around neck.
Kick the stool.

Congradulations! You have just given your parents the first sense of satisfaction that you were ever able to provide to them!
Too bad you couldn't grow up to be the child they wanted you to be, you pathetic failure.
>>
>>338015590
nice projection

let me guess

you're a huge faggot

back to /b/
>>
>>338015646
> Implying /b/ is worse than this shitfest,
> Using "projection" analysis to try and psychoanalyse people over the internet,
> Next to no words in response, spaced out to compensate for little to no point,
> Still typing out words like a 17 year old who learnt what 4chan was last year.

Oh my, maybe (you) should go back to /b/, do more lurking?

>>/b/

ON YOUR WAY, NEWFAG!
>>
>>338016073
lmao
just give up the sticks my man, perhaps reddit is more your speed
>>
>>338016073
>can't even link properly

Holy shit I was just scrolling through and you're calling out newfags while... newfagging. I hope this is bait.

>>>/bait/
>>
>>338016653
>newfag uses newfag as an insult
what a surprise
>>
File: tumblr_o1qi7kQqx31tneq7do2_540.png (247 KB, 540x652) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1qi7kQqx31tneq7do2_540.png
247 KB, 540x652
>>
Feel free to delete this thread of this shitty game and fuck off to /vg/ where you belong
>>
>>338015590
This is some fine bait sir, going straight into my pasta folder.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.