[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/05 /16/nintendo-president-n
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: waluyonetta.jpg (44 KB, 898x1000) Image search: [Google]
waluyonetta.jpg
44 KB, 898x1000
http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/05/16/nintendo-president-nx-is-not-the-successor-to-the-wii-u-nor-to-the-3ds

What did they mean by this?
>>
Damage control

>lol the DS is not here to replace the gameboi
>>
waluigi has a nice ass
>>
>>338008961
They want to break into the Tenga market.
>>
It's not going to be in the Wii or DS brand line
Good riddance
>>
Same thing as DS. It won't share the branding.
>>
>>338008961
It means no backwards compatibility.
>>
File: kimishima.jpg (7 KB, 218x231) Image search: [Google]
kimishima.jpg
7 KB, 218x231
>>338008961
In due time, you shall understand all.
>>
It means it is an external brick that your wii u or 3ds connect to, supplying it with extra graphical and processing power, enabling VR
>>
they meant that it's not some shitty add-on to existing hardware like casuals thought the Wii U was at first

and it's also damage control for when it inevitably replaces the Wii U and/or 3DS and has no backwards compatibility
>>
>>338009648
The Wii and Wii U had backwards compatibility to their predecessors

Every handheld has had backwards compatibility to its predecessor

Why would they stop now?
>>
>>338009773
Power, better architecture, and greed
>>
They’re implying it’s a console/hand held hybrid. Why else would they bring up both?
>>
>>338010168
THIRD
H
I
R
D

PILLAR
I
L
L
A
R
>>
>>338009773
So they don't have to cram another entire console into it and raise the manufacturing costs.
>>
>>338008961
>"If you only expand upon existing hardware, it's dull. In some shape or form, we're always thinking about how we want to surprise players as well as our desire to change each person's video gaming life."
GODDAMMIT! Stop with the gimmicks, Nintendo! PLEASE, I am BEGGING you.
>>
>>338010981
y u shud liderely make it a xbox clone it wud b sooo awsom!
>>
I don't even think Nintendo really knows what NX is supposed to be. I'm convinced that Iwata basically just mentioned it at that DeNA press conference to save face and then they had to figure out what the fuck they were going to do.
>>
>>338011317
I'm pretty sure they have some idea by now since it's going to be out by next March. Before then they're going to have to produce and ship the units, which means it's pretty late in development at this point.
>>
>>338008961
i need this but her legs scaled to his legs' lengths
>>
It will be the hottest console around due using an nvidia GPU
>>
>>338008961
I have a better question, tangentially related to your picture.

Why are cuntboys such an obscure fetish? It's literally just reverse futa. Yet futa is enormously prevalent, while cuntboys are rare as fuck
>>
>>338015816
people like titties and dicks, not empty spaces where they could be
>>
>>338016221
but da pussi is a place where i can put my dik
>>
>>338016836
you are a heterosexual, this is to be expected
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.