[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts anon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: ffix.jpg (54 KB, 500x427) Image search: [Google]
ffix.jpg
54 KB, 500x427
Was thinking about buying this. How is it? Is the world varied when it comes to environments? How fun is the side content?

Was debating getting this or Grandia 1.
>>
One of the top 3 in the entire series.
Literally magical.
>>
>>337999584
its like the other final fantasies you have played.
>>
>>337999584
I loved the characters and story but the gameplay is agonizingly slow and tedious. If you could only choose one I'd say get Grandia instead.
>>
>>337999746
dont listen to this cuck Grandia is overrated as shit. Get dat FF9 boi, its got super saiyans.
>>
Grandia definitely looks like it has better combat.

All the praise FFIX gets makes me want to try it, but I played through Grandia 2 a while ago and loved it.
>>
>>337999832
dont listen to this weeb FF9 isn't as good as Grandia. Get dat Grandia boi, its got getting drunk from coffee
>>
>>337999714

explain how it is like Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings
>>
>>337999584
Just emulate it for free, idiot.
>>
>>337999584
-Battles are slow as fuck.
-The Trance system is pure retardation.
-The card game is pure shit and you are forced to play it and win to advance the story.

+Nice skill system
+Among the best OSTs in a FF game, if not the best
+Interesting characters
+Chocobo Hot and Cold is one of the best sidequests in the series

Overall I would say a solid 8. If you like classic jrpgs go for it.
>>
>>337999584
if you can't get the steam version to have the original SFX like some people, refund it.
>>
>>338001592
Its $10 on PSN, that's a bucket of chicken, nigger's feed.

Its an issue of time, I hate playing a JRPG for three or five hours before realizing, "oh, this is actually shit."
>>
>>337999584
it's pretty bland in the first disc with the overdone medieval shit but after that it gets crazy

if you don't mind getting spoiled, google "lost art of ff9"
>>
>>338001905
Tetra Master is amazing, and I would a dedicated Tetra Master game for my phone if one existed.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.