[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>This corpse of a game, to this very day, still has players
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: realm-of-the-mad-god-01-700x526.png (227 KB, 700x526) Image search: [Google]
realm-of-the-mad-god-01-700x526.png
227 KB, 700x526
>This corpse of a game, to this very day, still has players
>>
>>337995575
I am actually amazed how even the most obscure/indie shit still has several dozens to hundreds players online at all times - even things like Wurm are still played I think.
>>
>>337995575
It was better back in the old days, before all the pay2win shit.
>>
>>337995575

I miss this game a lot.
>>
>>337997326
Indeed. And Fame was actually useful, but you mostly had to earn your items.

Nilly's is the best version of Realm, but it has semi-shit servers and shit moderation. That being said, Fame has more uses than ever there.
>>
>>337995575
>spend all this time getting stuff
>finally feel like I'm going to survive
>suddenly cubes rape the fuck out of me

I liked this game a lot but boy did it make me sad when I died.
>>
>>337996212
>Tfw the /v/ wurm unlimited just died a week ago
Why live
>>
>>337995575

how is this game even alive?
>>
>>337997634
You and me both.
I died while pot farming as an 8/8 Knight in a laggy Abyss. Felt so fucking stupid and depressed until 16 months passed.

>All that time tombing and abyssing with a wizard and rogue
>all that trading
>all those life pots
>gone...gone, forever.
>>
i was tremendously shit at this game but god damn it was so much fun
that feeling of achievement when i finally got somewhat gud and found rare shit from a boss
>>
>>337997634
Fucking Crystal Skull fucking killing me in one hit from nowhere
fuck
>>
File: starbreak1.jpg (363 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
starbreak1.jpg
363 KB, 1366x768
>not playing the contra edition of the game
>>
>>337997969
>crystal skull
meant skull shrine
>>
>>337998068
>Closed beta
I really tried, but I was too late.
>>
>>337998207
It's open for everyone now m8. Just had a steam release too.
>>
wanna see a literal fucking husk of a game community?
download and try to play gotham city impostors, I tried a couple of months ago and I only kept finding 1 guy over and over and we needed like 6 more to play
>>
>>337998326
Oh holy shit, you're right. Thanks!
>>337998503
I knew from the start that game would be dead, just not as dead as that. Quite new, honestly.
>>
>>337997715
Pls dont mention it again

My heart can't take it
>>
>>337998503
That's heartbreaking.

That game legitimately felt fun. And it was free.
>>
duping and kabam's lack of knowledge on how to deal with it killed this game
hell, duping is still going on, it's just really hard to do now and kabam still hasn't fixed everything because lol making untiereds untradeable will solve everything
>tfw have a friend who discovered a duping method and gave me a ton of free shit
>tfw his dumbass friend he revealed it to tried selling it so it got leaked to kabam and patched
fucking dipshit
>>
>>337997715
who here /brohalla/ and the VERY rare /broscow/ from GV
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.