[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So now that the dust has settled, what did you think of the last
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: file.png (1 MB, 1200x650) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1 MB, 1200x650
So now that the dust has settled, what did you think of the last Dark Souls game?
>>
It's shit.
>>
It's good.
>>
It's ok
>>
File: 1462196198599.jpg (38 KB, 474x378) Image search: [Google]
1462196198599.jpg
38 KB, 474x378
It's decent. I enjoyed it. But not as much as Bloodborne, though. Can't wait for the inevitable BB2
>>
Vordt OST is the best thing to come out of this game
>>
It's alright.
>>
>>337995465

The dust has not settled.
>>
>>337995465
I really liked it.

Looking forward to the DLC and my second playthrough.
>>
It's alright. Not as good as DS1 or Bloodborne, but better than DS2. I think if anything the DLC should be amazing, as souls games DLC usually is.
>>
>>337995465

Its okay. They recycled too much and played it too safe but is better than 2. Hopefully the DLC will fix it.
>>
>no trap area like sens fortress
shit tbqh
>>
File: 1460164663148.png (159 KB, 289x289) Image search: [Google]
1460164663148.png
159 KB, 289x289
>>337995465
The best of the series
>>
File: Well Kept.png (45 KB, 1162x375) Image search: [Google]
Well Kept.png
45 KB, 1162x375
The best of the Dark Souls games!

Because I finally got my pic related, meaning I can now get everything I can with my character, with the exception of the unique starting gifts. (the branch and soul)

I say its a 9.25/10. Bloodborne just edges it out for me because I felt it has the better music and weapons.
>>
>>337995465
Best Souls game with the exception of the first 2/3 of Dark Souls 1. It's basically Demon's Souls with better mechanics and a slightly better world traversal system.
>>
>>337995465
The first game and Bloodborne were better but it was by no means bad. Some of the enemies had a bit too much stamina and were more dangerous than the bosses but whatever
>>
>>337997592
>better world traversal
>almost entirely linear, telportation from the start, shortcuts are pointless, bonfires literally 50 ft away from each other
>>
File: wooww.webm (3 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
wooww.webm
3 MB, 800x450
10 dark swords/10
>>
>>337995465

It's bretty gud.

If you exclude the DLC from the other games, I think it ranks in the same tier as Bloodborne and DaS1. Maybe a bit under them as far as actual level design, but it's got way better bosses. The optional bosses in particular are fucking great.

We'll see where it lands once the DLC drops.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.