[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: latest-3.jpg (192 KB, 630x576) Image search: [Google]
latest-3.jpg
192 KB, 630x576
Good?
>>
good:
-fixed AI
-gallery mode

bad
-terrible resolution

honestly it's better to emulate it or get it on the wii u eshop
>>
Nope. Terrible MMO-style combat/UI and terrible characters. It's a painfully boring game.

If you're REALLY a sucker for JRPGs, at least do yourself a favor and play the Wii version.
>>
File: image_54.jpg (9 KB, 168x168) Image search: [Google]
image_54.jpg
9 KB, 168x168
fuck no
>>
>>337966268
>go to local game store
>They sell old games mostly and old game consoles from like the 80's - 90's
>See xenoblade chronicles
>101 fucking dollars
>>
>>337966268
Bought the game because of all that hype.
Its literally an offline-MMO grindfest with what feels like an infinite amount of shitty sidequests.
If you are only a little completionist, stay the fuck away from this game.
>>
>>337966592
>terrible characters
What are you on about? The great party members are one of the game's redeeming qualities.
>>
File: IMG_3992.jpg (565 KB, 1000x544) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3992.jpg
565 KB, 1000x544
>>337966268
Ignore the "hurr offline MMO" idiots, its a fantastic game OP, get it however possible. If you can, do it by emulation with the HD texture pack.
>>
Don't listen to the retards who complain "Muh grafics!"
It's a great game, the 3ds port plays perfectly fine.
Of course, if you have a wii or a good pc just emulate it, unless you want it for a good console-scale game on the go.
I really enjoyed it. It's super easy to get into as well, it's not too complex but it's not too easy either.
Overall 10/10
>>
White Knight Chronicles Wii edition, only remembered because Nintendo.
>>
Why didn't they bother to fix the games shitty minimap? That thing is a fucking blur.
>>
>>337966268
Its great, if you plan on playing it, try playing on Wii, N3DS lags somewhat often, doesn't look as good, and some of the music is too loud/powerful for the speakers to handle, and doesn't sound right.
>>
fJzitkstkysktzkztktzktzostoysysooysostostotaoatostkyskzgkgxkyxlhdlgslyskysktsky
>>
>>337966268
The plot is so bad that it made me want to say nothing goos about this game. The worst part is knowing how good it started and how much potential it had.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.