[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, is it good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Shadow-Beast-PS4-Retail-Asia.jpg (82 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
Shadow-Beast-PS4-Retail-Asia.jpg
82 KB, 600x338
So, is it good?
>>
Never heard of it is this actually real
>>
>>337959985
Was the original game actually popular? I had a rom of it in this giant .zip of SNES games I downloaded years ago, and played it once, but forgot about it until this.
I've never even heard anyone talk about it before.
>>
>>337960297
Well, it's one of the flagship games of the Amiga (which, of course, has the best version).
>>
>>337960967
The Amiga version doesn't look half bad. Now I'm interested in the PS4 reboot/sequel/whatever it is.
>>
>>337961508
I am, too. It even comes with the original. I just WANT TO KNOW WHAT THESE FAT FUCKS HERE THINK OF IT!
>>
>>337962210
To be fair, most people probably haven't heard of it. It was a pretty quiet release.
I only just heard about it yesterday while browsing the PSN store, which I rarely do.
>>
Judging by the reviews it's a pretty meh game that Polygon really fucking hates for some reason
>>
>>337962857
I wouldn't trust Polygon, especially if they can't play the Doom reboot for shit.
>>
literally who
>>
>>337959985
Literally what?
>>
>>337959985
Apologize
>>
>>337963121
>>337963171
>>337963220
>>>/9gag/
>>
>>337963479
>>>/funnyjunk/
>>
>>337963752
>>>/ebaumsworld/
>>
Fuck it. I guess I'll take the risk and try it out. They really should've had a demo for this, though.
>>
>>337963752
4chan secton on there is great
>>
>>337959985
Unfortunately OP it is a really badly designed game. Combat wants to be a 2d batman arkham game but adds unnecessary elements that are also made mandatory if you want to spend less than 5 continues per lvl and after the 4th or 5th mission, the lvl design is horrendous.
Devs basically went full retard douchebag by adding stupid riddles that have no place in a game like this.

Personally I love games that try to emulate the combat mechanics of the arkham series and I do want to recommend this game but I honestly can't, not even at this price.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.