[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"RNG involves skill"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: seek help if you believe this.png (189 KB, 375x300) Image search: [Google]
seek help if you believe this.png
189 KB, 375x300
>"RNG involves skill"
>>
Risk management is a skill.
>>
It takes skill, or at the very least, a good understanding of the game to minimize the effects of the RNG.
>>
File: are these niggas serious.png (142 KB, 299x252) Image search: [Google]
are these niggas serious.png
142 KB, 299x252
>>337938617
>this random thing out of 100 may happen, its unavoidable
>but I eliminated 2 probabilities of that thing i cant stop happening!
>it must be skill!
>>
>Street Fighter V is bad because it appeals to hardcore fans instead of casuals
>>
>>337939527
You're a moron.
>>
If risk assessment isn't a skill, why are there so few female professional poker players?
>>
>>337939527
> random thing out of 100
> its unavoidable
Sometimes, I critize anons for not reading the posts they respond to.
You however, I'm going to criticize for not even reading your own post before hitting submit.

The point of systems like that is learn how to gamble. Learn how to minimize risks, while maximing the number of attempts you can make.

Yeah, not all games do it correctly (they either don't offer ways to mitigate bad results, or don't offer ways to expand the pool of "rolls") but that doesn't mean the system is flawed by itself.
>>
>>337941582

This,

Checkmate feminists.
>>
File: the_pit_gold.png (44 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
the_pit_gold.png
44 KB, 320x240
>>337938670

Ok sand pie how the fuck do i manage this bull shit rng?
>>
>>337942613

>literally all people have the same chances of winning on the hardest difficulty

right?
>>
>>337942613
You play a better game.
>>
>>337942742
literally no one has finished that game on the top difficulty. even the best players cant get a win reliably
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.