[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we have a nice Doom thread? How are you liking it so far?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 20160517183157_1.jpg (383 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
20160517183157_1.jpg
383 KB, 1600x900
Can we have a nice Doom thread?
How are you liking it so far?
>>
I've been having a blast, about to finish my UV run and then moving on to UN. I've yet to try multiplayer or snapmap, but I don't know if I'll even bother.
>>
alot.

just finished up the VEGA core level. those 2 hell guard bosses a few levels ago were fun as shit.
>>
>>337933175
Lost my save file because corrupted. Couldn't get into multiplayer until I deleted it.

wtf id
>>
>>337933309
snapmap is fun if you find a good map. problem is those are hard to fins so far. just needs some time.
>>
>>337933339
Fuck, I should upgrade my toaster, the game looks amazing
>>
>>337933175
game sucks

I cant tweet my kills its trash
>>
definitely my favorite straightforward single player FPS campaign in a long time.
>>
Wish it didn't have denuvo so we would have more discussion
>>
The SP seems fun. Was considering picking it up, but Bethesda decided to be jews and only include one installer disk in the physical copy, so the rest has to be downloaded.

"For piracy reasons" is bullshit, that's what Denuvo is there for.

Might just wait for a sale, and then download it at a friends place.
>>
>>337934608
Are there seriously that many pirates on this board? That's kind of sad.
>>
>>337934791
What do you think why were there so many MGS, DaS3, FO4, etc, threads during release but no Tomb Raider, Just Cause 3 and whatever else with denuvo?
>>
just watched someone beat the whole game on nightmare with a pistol in 10 hours.

game looks ok, but the whole lock you in a room and kill everything, lather rinse repeat style gameplay looks like a fucking chore.

the size of the game is, for what fucking purpose? fuck the physical disk bulshit, im not downloading that much even AFTER buying a disk.

replayability, is not there. the spawns are fixed, the enemy count is fixed, and everything has that stupid glow to it.

soundtrack is amazing, and sound design is decent.

will wait until it goes on sale, and i get another SSD, but with denuvo, i have reservations on that.
>>
>>337935081
but mgsv has denuvo.
>>
>>337935262
who?
>>
>>337935262
got cracked
>>
>>337933175
dig the snapmap feature, been playing mp too much to finish the campaign. I like seeing the Halo players, you can spot one easily. they try to crouch like you can't see em.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRggSv7Biq0
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.