[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /v/ think of this game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: dontstarve.jpg (75 KB, 592x300) Image search: [Google]
dontstarve.jpg
75 KB, 592x300
What does /v/ think of this game?
>>
>>337928348
I really liked it before they went full normie catering with the multiplayer shit.
>>
It's fun with friends
>>
I can't stand survival/crafting games.
>>
Also, what does /v/ think of the lore?
>>
>>337928738
This. I wouldn't play it by myself for sure.

Fuck the dogs.
>>
>>337928348
Too way much RNG in regards to starting in an area that has all the stuff you need for both early and late game.
>>
>>337928738
It's way too easy with friends. Playing by yourself is the best way to play. It really gets atmospheric and depressing there.
>>
>>337928348
meme game for meme people

>>>/reddit/

sage
>>
It's really fucking tedious, just tedious enough to keep me from getting it.
>>
the only people who play it on my steam friends list are all girls

so that says it all
>>
Wish it had more content.

I like how hard it can be.
>>
>>337928348
28 hours played and I really enjoyed it.
>>
>>337929123
ebic post, upboated
>>
File: 1359250691778.png (494 KB, 640x481) Image search: [Google]
1359250691778.png
494 KB, 640x481
>>337929194
More like Don't Starve For Attention amirite?
>>
>>337928876
I want to see how much Charlie going to change DST world. I love that puppet and puppeteer vibes from this game.
>>
>>337928348

comfy, campy game playing solo

kinda meh with friends, not because it's not fun, it is a great game..

but you kinda have to be a tryhard or at least be serious at it

there is nothing else to do, it's not like you can run around and troll your friends

it's a great experience playing solo, the atmosphere

too easy playing with friends, when you're serious

and when you're not, there's literally nothing to do to have fun

perhaps add a mini-game or some stupid shit that lets you troll around
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.