[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people like this case so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: e39702aa.jpg (86 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
e39702aa.jpg
86 KB, 960x544
Why do people like this case so much?
>>
File: filnstn.jpg (63 KB, 486x648) Image search: [Google]
filnstn.jpg
63 KB, 486x648
well i liked it because chiaki died
>>
>>337923898
- Ekoroshia (or whatever it's called in English localization) is a badass investigation theme, it gives you the feeling that something terrible is going to happen. Really despair-inducing.
- The victim is fucking Komaeda, the character you love, or hate, or both. And before you find out the truth, it looks like he died in a really flashy way.
- As the trial proceeds, you have to peel away one layer of lies after another, only to realize this mystery cannot be solved through logical means. Which is quite an "oh shit" moment.
- Then Nanami, the nicest and most lovable person in the group, comes out as the traitor as sacrifices herself for everyone's sake, breaking your heart.
- As a bonus, you learn why Togami was fat and not a douchebag.
>>
>>337923898
delet this
>>
>>337924519
she lasted too long as it was

makes sense that she's not real, she has no personality.
>>
Finding out that the poison was in the fridge made it so obvious how he died after connecting it to the fire grenades.
>>
>>337923898
>cool investigation
>you don't know who's the killer right away
>you learn the truth
That's pretty much one of the major twist in the game.
>>
>>337924676
>the nicest and most lovable person
>>
>>337925304
Name someone who was a bigger saint in the group than her.
>>
>>337925437
Sonia
>>
>>337925472
But she treated mechanic-kun like shit. Also, Chiaki outclasses her in terms of helpfulness.
>>
>>337925437
My problem is more with the lovable part, I prefer LITERALLY every other character to her's.
>>
>>337924519
>not liking someone with the title of Ultimate Gamer
>>
>>337925751
No she didn't, he treated her like shit
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.