[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh wow thanks Gayben. Apparently one of my friends got banned
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: fuck this.jpg (52 KB, 692x244) Image search: [Google]
fuck this.jpg
52 KB, 692x244
Oh wow thanks Gayben. Apparently one of my friends got banned for 4 weeks for not having a mobile token (?) and now i lost my rank because of him. Is this even possible or did he get b& for griefing and doesn't want to admit it? I'm pretty sure none of the faggots i recently played with (even randoms) got VAC'd, because i checked their profiles.
>>
You had to queue as a party with someone for this to happen.

Your friend is a hacking piece of shit.
>>
Get better friends.
>>
Your friend was hacking. You deserve to be penalized by playing with hackers.

You probably cheat as well, faggot.
>>
>>337919740
You knew your friend was a hacker. The worse thing is your trying to blame a mobile authenticatior of all things because your that hard in denial.
>>
>>337920070
Nigga,
I know what it says, but he said he only got banned for 4 weeks. VAC bans for cheating are forever. There's also no information about a ban on his profile, so i doubt he cheated. He's not even that good to begin with.
Honestly it wouldn't suprise me if he really got punished for not giving Valve his phone number, but it's more probable he shot a teammate or whatever and lied/is too stupid to know what he really got b& for
>>
>>337921340
>reading comprehension
No faggot, i'm not cheating. I'm not blaming a mobile auth and i'm not making excuses for myself or him. I just want to know if he's actually guilty, because i don't want to play with people like that. He's the one giving excuses and i want to verify if he's lying to me.
Of course you faggots will be like 'haha get b& shitter xDD" but i'm not cheating and don't want to play with or against them. Serious answers please.
Also: if you cheat you get banned FOREVER not for 4 weeks - that's what you get for griefing
>>
>plays csgo of all things
>whines to /v/ about some steamfriend drama
>muh rank

Fix your trainwreck of a life before you get so works up over videogames.
>>
>>337919740
Wow, playing in the same party as a hacker gets you penalized? What a shit game.
>>
>>337919740
>got banned for 4 weeks for not having a mobile token

Provide source for your macabre claim.
>>
>>337921915
Your SS says he was perma banned did you even read it?
>>
>>337921915
>I just want to know if he's actually guilty
Yes he is.
>>
Oh shit i know what happened. He wasn't cheating. I'll get a screenshot in a minute
>>
File: serverban.jpg (270 KB, 1860x1080) Image search: [Google]
serverban.jpg
270 KB, 1860x1080
As I suspected, he doesn't even understand what he banned for. It wasn't the "mobile token" and it wasn't a vac. Some time ago he bought a server for csgo and pretty much no one played on it. He said he got token banned, because all account associated with that token are treated as belonging to one person.
But still i don't get why. Was it some sort of plugin on the server or what?
>>
>>337923337
by the way it says "A server using your game server login token has been banned". It's a 4 week ban for the owner.
I don't expect any of you retards to actually be useful but maybe at least one person will be able to explain this.

>>337922484
>>337922403
>>337922162
>Of course you faggots will be like 'haha get b& shitter xDD"
always
>>
>>337919740
fucking finally they are stopping friends of cheaters who boost. ty based gayben.
>>
There should be no ranks in csgo because the whole idea is fucking retarded.
Best thing you can do is to hide all ranks and make ELO rating invisible.
This will make the game much better with people playing it for fun and will remove all the toxic whiners permanently.

But the game will still be shit because of the broken core mechanics.
>>
>>337923895
4 week permaban and suggesting "a mobile token" as a reason just sound like typical cheater excuses.
>>
>>337923337
haha get b& polish scum xDD
>>
File: 1455989124636.jpg (298 KB, 2210x2250) Image search: [Google]
1455989124636.jpg
298 KB, 2210x2250
>>337919740
You need to be over 18 to post here, kiddo
>>
>>337924297
silver detected
>r-remove the fun because I'm insecure!
>>
>>337924303
read
>>337923895

Reading comprehension is not /v/'s strong point :-)
>>
>>337924937
I understand. It's just funny when random faggots like your friend get VAC bans. VAC is shit and I never got banned in CSS for using an aimbot I wrote. :^)
>>
>>337925605
I just wanted to find out if he was cheating or what. I didn't expect any of you to help, but worth asking anyway i guess. Also: it's not an actual VAC ban
>le passive agressive face :-)

But anyway if anyone has an idea why the server was banned let me know
>>
>>337924894
I don't even play CSGO because it's a bad game with shit community and you've just proved it ;^)
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.