[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any good games where you can burn down villages and stuff?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: thewitcher3_scene_12.jpg (335 KB, 1920x1018) Image search: [Google]
thewitcher3_scene_12.jpg
335 KB, 1920x1018
Are there any good games where you can burn down villages and stuff?
>>
>>337896474

yes
>>
>>337896474
/thread
>>
Farcry Primal has several missions where the objective is burning down a rival tribe's village.
>>
>>337896474
I just had to evacuate my hometown two weeks ago along with 88,000 other people who lived here.
This shit came on the radio, gives me chills to hear it now.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=jsry5Y75D6E
Living with my dad for now, my house burned down.

Am I about to become a JRPG character?
>>
WoW has a metric shit ton of missions that involve firebombing, bombing, and exploding helpless monster villages.

>good game

Eh, can't win them all.
>>
>>337896474
Ace Combat Zero has a mission where you basically recreate the bombing of Dresden. The city is called Hoffnung. At one point, someone on the radio says "Abandon Hoffnung!" It's more meaningful when you know "hoffnung" is German for "hope".
>>
That Trogdor minigame on Homestarrunner
>>
Total War Attila
>>
Mount and blade Warband.
If your band is small the peasants try to fight back and get slaughtered.

If your party is quick and have high pathfinding you can chase farmer parties, kill the men, knock the women unconscious and take them prisoners.
>>
>>337898214
Hello McMurray bro. Are you certain your house is gone? Seems most houses were spared of course I bet most of them reak of smoke.
>>
>>337899570
>wow
>firebomb a village
>5 minutes later its back to normal because destroying cities villages and rebuilding would take too fun for the playerbase
>>
Total War Attila
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.