[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What games have crossdressing segments? Actual segments, not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: dsndf.jpg (26 KB, 600x204) Image search: [Google]
dsndf.jpg
26 KB, 600x204
What games have crossdressing segments?

Actual segments, not just equipping female equipment in a game like elder scrolls
>>
>>337893710
Rance Quest
Persona 4
>>
>>337893710
I ended up keeping the make up on the entire game because I didn't know you could take it off yourself until the very end.
>>
>>337894526
the entire game you are getting new items and changing your appearance

how did you not know

also medabots
>>
>>337894858
Never changed my look. I only cared about getting stronger gear and ignored the cosmetics. I thought I had to find a girl and I just wanted to progress
>>
>>337894858
>Medabots
To this day I'm sure there was someone on that team trying to push his fetish.
Also
>English version a medabot is "tickling" girls
>In the Japanese version it's Fondling, which is how it finds out Ikki aint a girl
>>
>>337893710
Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga.
>>
>>337895068
he is a hero. i want to be forced to crossdress or become a girl.

anyone ever use nair or similar products to easily remove leg hair? shaving is a pain
>>
Fable has some, and one of the tales games lets you put the shota in a dress
>>
>>337895271
what tales
>>
>>337893710
Akiba strip has like 2 side missions where you need to cross dress to punish some punks. Afterwards you unlock the ability to wear women's clothes except their underwear. Once you play NG+, you can replace your character model with other npcs, including the waifus.
>>
>>337895205
Nair is great, but a pain to clean up if you have tons of hair. But it's well worth it to feel that smooth skin. Plus it takes a couple days for it to start growing back, at least for me.
>>
>>337895308
Vesperia, one of Karol's alt outfits.
>>
>>337895205
>>337895520
but this thread was about games with crossdressing, not the real kind
>>
Final Fantasy 7, you retards
>>
>>337897730
It's almost as if you ignored the OP picture to make yourself look like an idiot
>>
Thought this was sorta frequent in jrpgs but now I can't even think of any.
Fuck gender locked outfits anyway.
>>
>>337893710
Man that South Park section really did something in my tingly parts and I liked it too much.
>>
>>337897784
Fug my phone with its tiny screen.
>>
Undertale probably has one
>>
Slightly related, what are some games where you cut off people's dicks?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.