[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Casual filters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 350x205) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 350x205
Favorite git gud boss from any game, GO
>>
>Shadows of Yharnam
>casual filter

they were fucking easy though
>>
File: 1461651361429.jpg (133 KB, 728x546) Image search: [Google]
1461651361429.jpg
133 KB, 728x546
>Shadows of Yharnam
>Hard
>>
>>337890841
They only appeared hard until you learned how to dodge.
>>
Are videogames for nerds?
>>
File: Iudex_Gundyr.jpg (119 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Iudex_Gundyr.jpg
119 KB, 960x540
If you died at least 1(one) time to Iudex Gundyr, fucking kill yourself
>>
File: shocked.gif (725 KB, 360x210) Image search: [Google]
shocked.gif
725 KB, 360x210
>>337891018
>tfw he transforms
Spooked me for a second, but i was used to this crap in bloodborne, beat him on my first try
>>
When I did Shadows of Yharnam, I was expecting another boss after they died, or they all formed together. When I got to the last one, he summoned some giant snake mouth from the ground. I was just like, Oh yeahhh here it comes. Then it disappeared, and I got the last boss stuck in a corner. I was a bit disappointed.
>>
>>337891018
I tried to get my brother who is the definition of a mobafag to play DaS3.

Took him 13 fucking tries to beat Iudex
>>
>>337891018
It was super hard, i died like 10 times, as assassin, he was killing me in like 2 hits after transforming

then i made a knight character some time later and iit was super easy, he was doing no damage to me because of the armor
>>
Is it wrong to die repeatedly to Father Gascoigne?
>>
>>337891419
Not at all, especially when you still don't know how to parry.
>>
>>337891419
No
>>
>>337891092
Those guys who transform like him on the high wall FUCKED me really hard, i always run past them
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.