[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Meteos >Kirby Air Ride >Kid Icarus Uprising Why does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: shigeru miyamoto.jpg (83 KB, 734x440) Image search: [Google]
shigeru miyamoto.jpg
83 KB, 734x440
>Meteos
>Kirby Air Ride
>Kid Icarus Uprising

Why does /v/ hates him? The guy clearly knows how to design great games.
>>
Because when he makes games for wider audiences he makes them with those wider audiences in mind
>>
>>337862040
If you ever ask "why does /v/" then you're shitposting, stop being retarded and assuming that /v/ is one person.
>>
Air ride and smash 1 and 2 are good. The rest suck
>>
Because autists don't realize Smash Bros. was never supposed to be a big competitive game. It was always an alternative to people who didn't want the complexity of a traditional fighting game.
>>
>>337862235
His 3 other Kirby games are great.
>>
This board is the only place that calls Kirby Air Ride a good game.
>>
Because /v/ is retarded.

This man made great games, despite his shortcomings with the smash roster he did what he could.
>>
>>337862532
Kirby adventure is great , the rest are mediocre
>>
>>337862215
Sorry, I just wanted to start a convo about his games in here because people always seem to diss him and think that all he does or have done in his career is smash games.
I'm playing KI:U and really enjoying it a lot and making me appreciate even more his design philosophy.
>>
>>337862940
>DL1 and Super Star are mediocre

Nah.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.