[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I did it. It was fun.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Untitled.jpg (144 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
144 KB, 1024x576
I did it. It was fun.
>>
DLC WHEN
>>
>>337839395
What do you want the DLC to cover, /v/?

I'm hoping for something more in depth on Yuria and her cult of hollows, and maybe a way to marry her instead. An actual Abyss Watchers covenant would be nice too.
>>
>>337839627
I want more info on Ludleth and also the story behind Gwynevere and the angel worship.
>>
>>337839627
>I'm hoping for something more in depth on Yuria and her cult of hollows
Same, a Londor DLC would be dope.
>>
>>337839627
yhorm and the profane capital past time travel dlc

I want to see why they are fucked up down there, and I why everyone has burnt to death.

Carthus as well could be cool, a large desert area with giant sandworms everywhere

Londor is practically mandatory for a dlc though
>>
>>337839395
>>337839627
>buying the dlc for this rushed, broken piece of shit
>letting fromsoft get away with this jewry twice
Die, both of you
>>
File: dlkjgjog.png (68 KB, 1342x236) Image search: [Google]
dlkjgjog.png
68 KB, 1342x236
which of you cancer fucks did this
>>
>>337841308
>not buying dlc for the best game of the year
wew
>>
>>337839627
I want to know more about the primordial serpents. I want a boss fight with all the serpents connected to one giant hydra-like creature.
>>
>>337842356
Aren't the serpents basically cousins of the dragons that avoided the genocide and wanted to fuck over the Gods in retaliation?
>>
>>337843012
More or less. But they don't exactly go into WHY they want to fuck over the gods other than "lol we're evil"
I'd like to at least have SOME motivation
>>
File: l.gif (992 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
l.gif
992 KB, 250x250
>>337841423
>>
>>337839627
More indpeth on Aldritch and the age of the sea. I wanna go underwater.
>>
Curse is such a fucking pain in the ass in this, why does it build up so fucking fast
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.