[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How will you enjoy this? >inb4 empty game yada yada yada
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: header.jpg (42 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
42 KB, 460x215
How will you enjoy this?

>inb4 empty game yada yada yada

Yeah I know.
>>
If you know why did you make a thread?
>>
I was moderately hyped about it but everything I'm hearing is painting a picture that they bit off more than they could chew in terms of design and scope and had to scale back hard.
>>
Hang on just a moment OP let me sum up what this thread will be for you.

>Shill
>Shills
>Shilling shills
>>
>>337827389
this
>>
>>337827301
By watching someone play it for 2 hours on Twitch and being happy I didn't spend $60 on it myself.
>>
>>337827494

This.

Plus the devs not being forthcoming with multiplayer details has turned me off.

A personal pass or maybe a pirate.
>>
I'll get it at launch and probably play a few hours before I get bored of it. I can already see the game filling up the pre-owned section, it's going to be a nightmare for retailers. It's a game that has no lasting appeal.
>>
I'll just hold off until /v/ spoils whatever is in the centre of the galaxy, either way it's going to be incredibly underwhelming.

What do you think will be there?
>>
this
>>
Was hyped when first announced...then they removed multiplayer and I realized that all you can do is fly around and name shit that nobody will see. Wowzers, great game.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.