[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your favorite things about these two games ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: Vanillaware.jpg (466 KB, 1274x832) Image search: [Google]
Vanillaware.jpg
466 KB, 1274x832
What are your favorite things about these two games ?
>>
The graphics.
Everything else about them is mediocre as fuck
>>
fun gameplay
pretty
>>
artstyle and fast paced combat

Love me some DnD inspired beat them up
>>
>>337814992
They're fun.
>>
I really love the flow that Muramasa to its combat, I'd love to see it expanded upon. Can't wait for Odin Sphere.
>>
>>337814992
Best girls in both of them have delicious thighs.
>>
Dragon's Crown for couch multiplayer.
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 333x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 333x499
I love Muramasa for the setting, but I'm an easy sell on shit like that.
>>
Wish they would release Muramasa and Odin Sphere on PS4 on one disc.

Probably not happening though but I'd play the shit out of that
>>
>>337814992
They're some of the most beautiful video games ever made.

Seriously, I wish more games used that kind of detailed 2D animation.
>>
>>337814992
BIG
>>
Artstyle, combat and character design. My only real problem is that the depth in DC makes the combat slightly worse than in Muramasa.
>>
They're on dead consoles.
>>
>>337814992
They are reminders that 2D game will forever look better than 3D games if you put efforts into it.
>>
File: 37830626_p0.jpg (138 KB, 535x700) Image search: [Google]
37830626_p0.jpg
138 KB, 535x700
Artstyle and gameplay. I'd also say co-op, but I have no friends and generally don't like playing with randoms online. Also I started an Elf build and I've been wondering what skills to invest in. Some of the skills are no brainers like battle hardened and impact shot, but witch out of the oils knives, and elemental magic is worth it the most?
>>
>>337814992
they're on the vita
>>
>>337814992
The artstyle, the combat, the girls, the music
>>
the food
>>
>>337817126
>the girls
The fucking girls.
>>
>>337814992
Muramasa was really fun, I loved how fast paced it was and all that
Dragon's Crown I found boring
Here's hoping for Odin Sphere
>>
>>337817774
Same with me. I really hope they stick to the Muramasa style for their new game.
>>
>>337817379
Name one Vanillaware girl that's not 150% fuckable

you can't
>>
>>337817953
I can't. Not even close.
>>
>>337817953
The hobgoblin chef.
>http://dragons-crown.wikia.com/wiki/Hobgoblin_Chef
>>
>>337818351
T H I C C
H
I
C
C
>>
Great artsyle
Great music
Awesome gameplay for Muramasa, great gameplay for DC
>>
>>337814992
I am really looking forward to odin's sphere. I just hope the performance on the Vita version is good. SLowdown in an action game is a killer.
>>
How's the localization for Muramasa Rebirth? I usually play Nip games in Nip, but it doesn't seem like the type of game that has lots of cutscenes (maybe I'm wrong, I don't know) and has relatively little text in general, so I was thinking about getting an American copy since it would be cheaper.

Also, is the DLC worth it?
>>
>>337820003
Pretty good, way better than the Wii version and yes the DLCs are as good if not better than the main game
>>
>>337820003
>How's the localization for Muramasa Rebirth?
Its as it should be. The Wii version had the absolutely butchered translation but Rebirth has it just right.
>Also, is the DLC worth it?
Absolutely, some of the best DLC in games ever. Bit grindy since you have to beat all of the main story bosses to unlock true endings but it keeps feeling fresh since all the characters play so differently.
>>
>>337814992
>Muramasa
Bosses are fun.
>Dragon's Crown
Classes are different enough to keep things interesting. Skill building is fun. It's dead, though.
>>
>>337820003
The DLC is one of the best games Vanillaware has made by far. The style of narrative without the constant backtracking with the distinct gameplay per character (like Odin Sphere) with Muramasa's speed. It's amazing, well worth the price of the Vita.
>>
>>337820003
>>337820286
>>337820628

Nice to hear that the DLC is so good, and that the localization isn't shit. I always worry about overly liberal/overly literal/censored/just plain bad localizations (one reason I don't play many localized games anymore). Sounds like it's fine though, and what little I've seen of all versions of the game seems fine. If I really want to play it in Nip some day I suppose I can always pirate the Wii version.
>>
>>337820909
Actually when they were talking about the localization they meant the Vita version. The Wii version has a really bad one.
>>
File: Sorceress 02.gif (129 KB, 184x215) Image search: [Google]
Sorceress 02.gif
129 KB, 184x215
>>
>>337820909
Also if you have a PSTV play it on that, it scales really well
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.