[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you ever use Normal types in battles, or are they just HM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 600px-572Minccino.png (191 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
600px-572Minccino.png
191 KB, 600x600
Do you ever use Normal types in battles, or are they just HM mules to you?
>>
Fuck normal type it's the most boring shit to use.
>>
>>337809501
I use Zangoose when I want to catch Pokémon because it has False Swipe. That's about it, though.
>>
>>337809501
I would use that Normal type but not in battle if you know what I mean.
>>
File: 1463205902992.gif (598 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1463205902992.gif
598 KB, 320x240
>>337810056
>>
File: Cinccino.png (65 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Cinccino.png
65 KB, 250x250
>>337809501
A lot of my favorite pokes are normals. Prefer the evolved form of your pic though OP.
>>
>>337809501
Normal only has one weakness, so it's not exactly a terrible type to bring into battle. The issue is usually more with movesets, which is more of a case-by-case thing.
>>
>>337809501
I always use a Normal type for a good portion of the game - most recently Furret in HG, Furfrou in Y, and Zangoose in OR. There's usually at least one that's better than it initially lets on, and a lot of the designs fall in that sweet spot of stylish but not overcomplicated.
>>
Guts Ursaring is a cool guy.
>>
>>337810383
Exactly, most normal types are usually fast, with decent defense, and hit like a truck. I took furret to the elite four.
>>
>>337810492
Lopunny. Used to think Lopunny was furbait but did a mono normal in BW2 and found loads of new bros.
But lopunny hit as hard as my Stoutland and often took hits better.

Raticate was also another pleasant suprise as was fearow in yellow.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.