[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Special announcement coming soon.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: ToddHoward2010sm.jpg (720 KB, 2696x4044) Image search: [Google]
ToddHoward2010sm.jpg
720 KB, 2696x4044
Special announcement coming soon.
>>
link?
>>
>>337808514
you'll just have to wait to June 10th.
>>
>>337808643
k bye then
>>
>>337808427

"We are going to make a game that isn't mediocre"
>>
>>337808752
toddsweetlittlelies.webm
>>
>>337808427
Hey Todd

I pirated your game
>>
File: 1.jpg (56 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
56 KB, 1200x630
>>337808942
but did you pirate doom?
>>
>>337808427
You have earned my trust Todd after Doom. Announce as much as you want.
>>
Didnt microsoft fire his ass after the xbox one release at e3?
>>
>>337808427
Aw come on Todd, any random fag can say special announcement. Can't you spoil a bit so we know it's really you?
>>
Fallout 4 was so shit

I dropped that so hard after November
>>
New Fallout 4 season pass price increase.
>>
File: nottodd.png (105 KB, 325x314) Image search: [Google]
nottodd.png
105 KB, 325x314
i cant wait for your announcement todd, you're my hero, i loved skyrim and fallout 4, they were the best game of the century, please makes more fallout and elder scrolls for the gamers

we dont care about graphic, you can take back morrowind graphic if it means moreee content!! :D
>>
>>337810631
Todd has literally nothing to do with Doom, idiot. He works for a company that is owned by the same company that owns the company that made Doom.
>>
>>337808427
Bethesda gave the Fallout ownership to Obsidian and publicly apologize because of Fallout 4?
>>
Some people REALLY want Todd posting to be a thing again. Like it was the only thing that gave them happiness in the world.

Get over it son. Find a new meme.
>>
>>337815536
See that meme? You can post that
>>
See that mod?
You can pay for it now
>>
>>337815536
Hi Tod
>>
>>337810550

doom isnt a toddgod game, its just published by bethesda and has nothing to do with him
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.