[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you're in bed reading visual novels and watching
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: 1391070941336.png (280 KB, 452x710) Image search: [Google]
1391070941336.png
280 KB, 452x710
>tfw you're in bed reading visual novels and watching TV
>tfw you drink all the hot cocoa you want
>tfw normies have to go to work
What games do my fellow NEETS plan on planning to play
>>
Ape Escape 3
>>
the game of killing myself because I'm a failure
>>
I just finished DOOM so I dunno yet

A friend of mine wants me to check out this anime called Charlotte, has anyone heard of it?
>>
>>337806656

Enjoying the balance of working a part-time job a couple of days awake and still having a plethora of free time + extra money for my marijuana addiction.

I find that the times I've been completely out of work, I tend to indulge so much in my hobbies that they start to get stale. I guess everyone has their balance.
>>
>>337809123

Oh, also, playing DS3, and emulating my heart out. Starting with PS2
>>
>>337806656
>normies
You're the normalfag anon.
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>337809009
It's pretty fucking shit, so he'll probably like it.
>>
>>337809381
That's too bad.
I kinda promised him I would to get him to watch One Punch Man.

Ah well.
>>
>>337806656
hahah i'm not a neet bitch I just have a job that ONLY calls me in when there's Work To Do and isn't some bizarre bullshit where u shuffle paper around to help hide criminal activity. hahahahaha
>>
File: 1459385044927.gif (371 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1459385044927.gif
371 KB, 500x375
I actually took a vacation this week because my birthday is on Wednesday. I've got nowhere to go, nobody to talk to and nothing to do. My life revolves around a job I hate. Nothing can fill the void inside me not even the games I love or the God I pray to. You kids are lucky.
>>
I play more vidya now that I work full-time than I ever did as a NEET.
I was never motivated to actually start anything. I just shitposted on /v/ and /fit/ all day.

Now that I work full time, I play about 2-3 hours a night. Pretty happy desu
>>
>>337811361
iktf

Honestly though being NEET would be fucking gay, I couldn't stand not having anything to do. The daily grind can be a drag, but sometimes it's fun. Plus, even at a shit tier job I'm making more money than I would NEET anyway.

Lately I haven't really wanted to do anything. Not even vidya. Waiting for new releases is a drag. Doesn't feel like there's much worth playing right now either.
>>
>>337811361
I like my job
My coworkers are funny
>>
>>337811657
Having limited amounts of free time makes you enjoy it more.
>>
Just finished playing a bit of Clannad, will probably finish up my reps and then play some Dream C Club for the wageslave experience with none of the actual time investment. You just choose which job you want to do for what amount of money, and then it just skips to the weekend so you can blow it all on getting some cute girl drunk in a hostess club.
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 186x192) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 186x192
How do you NEETs or part-timers afford to survive? You can't all get autismbux.

I have 40 grand stashed away and I still feel financially insecure. I'd have a stroke if I had to live hand to mouth like some of you. I just don't get it.
>>
Most 'NEETS' on this board are people that moved back in with their parents
>>
>>337806656
Been playing a fuck ton of wow, recently started playing again after a 3 year break
>>
>>337812453
>I just don't get it

Neither do they, they don't care, that's why they do it.
>>
>>337812991
WoW sucks how can you play that garbage
>>
File: 1316966832586.png (24 KB, 201x201) Image search: [Google]
1316966832586.png
24 KB, 201x201
>>337811361
I did the same a week ago. I spent it all playan vidya and reading VNs. Had a fucking blast. It felt so good to sleep till noon again and not give a fuck.

Fuck the retarded mindset that you absolutely must do something to justify taking a vacation.
>>
Fallout NV
>>
File: 1458943211508.jpg (68 KB, 570x427) Image search: [Google]
1458943211508.jpg
68 KB, 570x427
Finish up a Morrowind playthrough. I've done all of Redoran and now all of the Tribunal Temple. Going to start on the main quest.
>mfw Ebony Mail
>>
I'm into cs:go and dota2. I'm gonna play the shit outta overwatch when it's released too.
>>
File: hitler pepe.png (215 KB, 662x675) Image search: [Google]
hitler pepe.png
215 KB, 662x675
Lots of Maplestory and Enter the Gungeon, sprinkled with a little dota and sleep.
>tfw drinking entire jugs of coffee and I still cant stay awake longer than 18 hours
>>
>over 3k in government benefits a month, for literially pretending to be retarded
>no work all the time in the world to video game and shitpost

why the fuck would anyone be a wagecuck instead of gaming the system?
>>
I don't have to work, I get to do whatever I want, while you have to slave away for a corporation that pays you .5% of what you work for. Who's the degenerate, robot cunts?
>>
File: pepe makes music.png (16 KB, 530x492) Image search: [Google]
pepe makes music.png
16 KB, 530x492
>tfw smart but mom has low expectations since she was a florida meth head for 30 years before having me
How can normies even compete?
>>
>>337814598
I don't believe you. Post proof.
>>
>>337813910
One to add to the pile.
Took a week off last year when Xenoblade dropped.
Felt good just hanging out playing vidya again.

Something about the evenings and weekends makes me feel anxious about not having enough fun in my free time. Ironically causing me to stress my day away.
>>
Fresh off the army I'm be doing absolutely fuck all for while to reel it in for a bit.

Feels weird to wake up in the morning and realize you don't have to do anything today.

Anyway using the time to play Dark Souls III.
>>
>>337816029
Did you pwn anyone irl?
>>
>>337816249
A couple yeah.

It's why I'll be staying home for a while.

Family worried about lasting psychological effects and whatnot.
>>
>>337809009
a friend of mine mentioned it, but I was kinda baked, so...
he did say erased was good. I finished it, ended up being alright. definitely no stein's gate or clannad, though, even if I'd describe it as a mix of the two.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.