[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are people on this VERY board that believe these two
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: naturewillsuriveus.jpg (349 KB, 1800x2500) Image search: [Google]
naturewillsuriveus.jpg
349 KB, 1800x2500
>there are people on this VERY board that believe these two RUINED Dead or Alive
>>
>>337803839
Only idiots think that. In truth, Dead or Alive was already shit. They're more a symptom.
>>
Sales wise loli rose saved the game in japan tbqh.
>>
Oatmeal-less Team Ninja ruined DoA. These characters are just part of how they did it.
>>
>>337803839
>these two RUINED Dead or Alive

Yes.
Leifang, veteran, been in the first two Xtreme games, got excluded because of these two bimbos.
Yes, they ruined the series.
Fuck Team Ninja and fuck Japan and fuck Marie Rose and fuck Honoka.
>>
>>337803839
The gameplay of the actual series?
No, Marie Rose in terms of gameplay is one of the best additions in years
I'm sad that Leifang isn't in DOAX anymore though. The character polls were stupid to begin with, they reuse animations everywhere, there's no reason that the character roster is that small
>>
They both dumb bimbos with zero creativity invested in their design. Honoka is literally copy/paste the character.
>>
ruined what?
doa started as boob jiggling game.
who cares
>>
>>337803839
Generic as fuck japanese big tittied bimbo and pedobait. Yes they ruined it
>>
>>337805903
Everyone in this series is generic
>>
File: 1429939155739.jpg (159 KB, 700x990) Image search: [Google]
1429939155739.jpg
159 KB, 700x990
>>337806024
Fuck you
Kasumi is the most beautiful vidya girl ever
>>
>>337803839
Of course they ruined it, the franchise will never recover from the after effect.
>>
more waifu is better than less waifu
>>
>>337803839
Left is great, I don't really care that much for right.
>>
Honkers is solid.

then we Swedes finally get a fighting game rep and it's Marie JÄVLA LUDER Rose.
>>
They did though.
>>
>>337803839
>there are people on this VERY board that believe these two RUINED Dead or Alive
Yeah, we call them "faglords".
>>
>>337803839
>that one on the left
>ruining anything
shed fuckin like
ruin my dick you know
know what im sayin yeah
>>
>>337803839

They did
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.