[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Welp. They are back.. It was nice while it lasted.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1h9f2w.png (529 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
1h9f2w.png
529 KB, 900x506
Welp. They are back..

It was nice while it lasted.
>>
AND ABOUT TIME TOO
>>
File: hello reddit.png (343 KB, 589x404) Image search: [Google]
hello reddit.png
343 KB, 589x404
Nice filename
>>
>>337788153
>they are back
hmm?
>>
>>337788387
Yeah, this. What happened? Unless this is just more overwatch vs. TF2 shitflinging.
>>
File: We're_Back!_Movie_Poster.jpg (53 KB, 324x490) Image search: [Google]
We're_Back!_Movie_Poster.jpg
53 KB, 324x490
ROLL BACK THE ROCK TO THE DAWN OF TIME WHEN THE EARTH WAS SMOKIN' AND THE LAVA FLOWED ROLL BACK THE ROCK TO THE DAWN OF TIME AND BLOW YOUR COOL JUST LIKE A VOLCANO SNAP YOUR FINGERS AND STOMP YOUR FEET SOAKIN' UP A LITTLE OF THE JUNGLE BEAT ROLL BACK THE ROCK TO THE DAWN OF TIME AND SING THIS SONG WITH ME

ROLL THE ROCK (ROLL BACK THE ROCK) TURN BACK THE CLOCK (TURN BACK THE CLOCK) ROLL BACK THE ROCK TO THE DAWN OF TIME AND SING THIS SONG WITH ME

TURN BACK THE CLOCK, BABY YOU CAN SEE WHY THE TWENTIETH CENTURY APPEALS TO ME SO MUCH TO LEARN AND SO MUCH TO DO AND A ZILLION WONDERFUL THINGS TO CHEW

ROLL THE ROCK (ROLL BACK THE ROCK) TURN BACK THE CLOCK (TURN BACK THE CLOCK) ROLL BACK THE ROCK TO THE DAWN OF TIME AND SING THIS SONG WITH ME

IF YOU'RE THINKIN' THIS GUY'S UNREAL JUST IMAGINE HOW I MUST FEEL JUST IMAGINE HOW I MUST FEEL HUMAN BEINGS... MMM, WHAT A MEAL ROLL BACK THE ROCK TO THE DAWN OF TIME AND SING THIS SONG WITH ME

>>
>>337788557
Nah, Aimbotters are returning.

>>337788601
Rollback the clock.
>>
>>337789419
And the last one I saw got VACed. Did the lmaofaggots find a workaround to the new detection system or are they back to using disposable accounts?
>>
>>337789717
New and vacbanned proofed. Ive ran into three yesterday.
>>
Miss the time you could boot up SourceMod on your client for free shitty wallhack and speedhack which wouldn't be detected. Instead, Valve had to resort on disabling accounts just because how much shit VAC is.
>>
File: dat_boi.jpg (16 KB, 401x401) Image search: [Google]
dat_boi.jpg
16 KB, 401x401
>>337788153
Ah shit, he updated it finally. Reinstalling.
>>
I'VE GOT YOU IN MY SIGHTS
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.