[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Besides the QTEs this game is actually looking pretty solid.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
Besides the QTEs this game is actually looking pretty solid.
Anyone going to pick it up when it comes out?

I've never played the original, it comes included so I might give it a spin. Any anons play the original Amiga game?
>>
>>337782634
It looks like a side scrolling God of War, but I may end up buying it at a discount so that I can get the Amiga port, haven't played it since I was a kid.
>>
They're not advertising this at all, aren't they?
>>
>>337785764
They tried a bit but gave up on it, the game is about to release tomorrow and you cant even see the game on the PS Store new releases, you have to specifically search for it

Doesnt help that the devs stopped giving any information about the game and led people think that the game might have been cancelled
>>
>>337782634
The original Amiga game was known for they insane difficulty, but it is because the enemies suddenly appear at the screen without any form of telling when or what kind of enemy will appear so you need to have quick reflexes
>>
>>337785764
If it's good it'll get buzz. It's the devs fault, though.
>>
>>337782634
>Anyone going to pick it up when it comes out?

Probably, I liked the original.
>>
If you're a physical fag there's going to be an Asian physical English release this month as well
>>
File: 1438982986929.gif (2 MB, 350x255) Image search: [Google]
1438982986929.gif
2 MB, 350x255
>>337782634
first game ive ever preordered, mainly for the cool theme though

it was cheap so I bought it, looks like the only good sidescroller in the last 10 years from what ive seen (and its not memecal retro pixel shit)
>>
>>337785764
>They're not advertising this at all, aren't they?

It's a very small company that previously made cellphone games or something. Sony is doing the adverticement for this via videos and blogposts.
The game is dirt cheap too, like 14€.
>>
File: 1452967014353.jpg (13 KB, 246x164) Image search: [Google]
1452967014353.jpg
13 KB, 246x164
>almost burned my gaming budget for this month
>can only pick between gravity rush remastered that is on sale for this week or shadow of the beast to get the theme as well
>>
File: 1402052921704.jpg (255 KB, 1145x946) Image search: [Google]
1402052921704.jpg
255 KB, 1145x946
>>337787474
coming from someone who fell for the gravity rush meme, its a glorified anime tech demo with abysmal "combat"
>>
>>337787474
I don't know if the theme will be available later to purchase alone, but if not just get Shadow of the Beast first and Gravity Rush Remastered in a future sale, if you can get the theme later then get Gravity Rush first, is a good game.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.