[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I get it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: latest-3.jpg (192 KB, 630x576) Image search: [Google]
latest-3.jpg
192 KB, 630x576
Should I get it?
>>
>>337780529
No. Emulate or mod a Wii to play it, a Wii is cheap as fuck nowdays anyways
>>
I think it came out on the Wii U eshop, so if you have to pay for it get it on that. Otherwise, emulate or pirate.
>>
>>337780529

Play it on the Wii U, Wii, or emulate.
>>
>>337780529
Unless you're spending literal hours on a train or somewhere between home and work, if you can then get it on Wii U because it's half the price and two times more enjoyable
>>
Get it. Play for 15 minutes then get bored and go back to emulating it.
>>
fzzgjztoyxoydoydoydits4auq748w485e6eo7opt7t8fippgiobbpvcohclcljcoydtisua73q47weiy
>>
so the Wii version is obviously better, but is the 3DS version particularly bad for any reason?
>>
>>337784356
Nah, its good too. I don't what people have against the 3DS
>>
The screen is too low resolution to appreciate the game. Play it on console
>>
>>337780529
Nope just emulate it. It's easily the best experience. The 3DS version sadly adds nothing of value and doesn't fix any of the issues. Plus gecko codes are so fucking useful in keeping the balance of this game by lowing the exp rate since it's really fucking easy to get overleveled due to the sheer amount of side quests this game has.
>>
yoctxooxyyocyox9xyyx9yxooyxxyoxyoocyycoocyycooycoxy9cyoxyyocyx99cyoctocyoxtyco
>>
>>337780529
>ITT: "Oh yeah, That happened"
>>
>>337780529
Play the game

All options are good,choose the one fits you better.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.