[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In Metal Gear Solid 2, in the mission where you're taking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: mgs2.jpg (100 KB, 640x910) Image search: [Google]
mgs2.jpg
100 KB, 640x910
In Metal Gear Solid 2, in the mission where you're taking pictures of the Metal Gear while sneaking around that whole assembly of marines, what's the name of military guy who's giving the speech to them all? I'm trying to find his voice actor.
>>
Gay Blackman
>>
>>337778839
Is Google that damn impossible to use these days?
>>
>>337778970

You find it then, without knowing a name to search for.
And before you ask, I've already tried "guy giving speech during metal gear picture taking mission".
>>
>>337778839
Pretty sure it's Scott Dolph, god knows I played through the game enough times.
Seems like it would be on IMDB, should check for yourself.
>>
>>337779102
>Metal Gear Solid wiki
>Metal Gear Solid 2
>characters
>seconds later, you probably have an answer
>>
If it helps, look at the mission walkthrough on a mgs wiki. They usually have detailed info on the characters and you can find out the name of the character and then the actor.
>>
>>337779102
>Metal Gear Solid 2 Voice Actors
You are fucking beyond retarded.
>>
>>337779142

Thanks anon, that led me to him. Kevin Michael Richardson, same guy that does Jerome on Family Guy and Principal Lewis on American Dad.

>>337778908
>>337778970
>>337779201
>>337779256

Samefag. If this thread bothers you so much why are you sticking around?
I didn't know the character's name, so looking at a list of characters didn't help.
>>
>>337779328
It must be painful for you to be alive.
>>
>>337779328
The Wikis usually have images of the characters.
You're just fucking lazy.
>>
>>337779375
>>337779465

Not in the slightest, but I'm glad you care enough to keep posting. I also watched my friend play for 5 minutes. I never got to see his face.
>>
>>337779523
>I watched my friend play
>I wasn't really watching
Some friend you are.
>>
>>337779640

Well, since you've run out of things to be a bitch about, I think we're done here. Enjoy your sunday morning shitposts you sad, angry little person.
>>
>>337779753
It's monday
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.