[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious Sam 4 Predictions GO!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Serious-Sam-4.jpg (436 KB, 1920x1092) Image search: [Google]
Serious-Sam-4.jpg
436 KB, 1920x1092
Serious Sam 4 Predictions GO!
>>
Kleers.
>>
File: Beheaded_Kamikaze_SS3BFE.png (111 KB, 409x447) Image search: [Google]
Beheaded_Kamikaze_SS3BFE.png
111 KB, 409x447
>>337753449
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>337755168
AAAAAAA Yourself
>>
File: 1455446466184.jpg (986 KB, 1000x1430) Image search: [Google]
1455446466184.jpg
986 KB, 1000x1430
Better first few levels.
More use of the laser gun and sniper rifle.
More of the same, which is all I really want.
>>
>>337755996
You know the funny thing about BFE and the sniper rifle? What they did with it in Jewel of the Nile.

They gave you so much ammo for it in Jewel that it was crazy. Like they felt really bad about what happened with it in the main game that they went overboard in an attempt to apologize for giving you fuckall ammo by giving you too much.

Also I'm hoping that Serious difficulty will be the same as in BFE or least have the BFE version as a harder than Serious difficulty (because who the fuck plays on Mental).
>>
>>337753449
Is it wrong to want better laughs?
The game's been funny, but it could have been smarter.
Would a script ruin this thing?
>>
>>337756831
Definitely not, just do it the way it's always done it, while the action is going.
>>
>>337755168
All I ever hear anymore is "this is sparta"
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (84 KB, 265x408) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png
84 KB, 265x408
I bet there will be more of the same, but in another location. I want more weapon diversity though; stuff like you'd see in a TimeSplitters game.

That and more AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. That'd be great.
>>
>>337755996
>Better first few levels

basically this, while I do love the fact on how it slowly transitions the enemy varieties in proportion to the different kinds of guns you got, the first few levels are boring as fuck.

also please don't make another space ship level.
>>
>>337753449
Is Sam french?
>>
>>337758248
He sounds pretty American to me.
>>
>>337756831
The jokes can be smarter while still being dumb. I remember there was one in Sam 2 where you get find a hidden rocket launcher underwater, and subtitles show up saying "Hell yeah, secret rocket launcher" but the audio is just blubbering
>>
>>337758347
I was just thinking that he was pretty good at shooting while moving backwards.
>>
>>337758461
He's no French.

When Sam's falling back, he's running backwards, not running forward.
>>
>less ruined city shit
>don't hold the full enemy roster back for half the game
>more ammo
>more secrets
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.