[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Doing an S-Class race >Catch up with NiGHTS on lap 2 >Neck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
>Doing an S-Class race
>Catch up with NiGHTS on lap 2
>Neck and neck with NiGHTS. She's only inches away ahead
>I'm drifting and got a level 1 boost on hand
>Hit a speed boost, NiGHTS didn't, no boost flares going out of him
>NiGHTS is still ahead
>After speed boost wears off, let go of my drift boost
>NiGHTS is still ahead

What the fuck? This is some fucking obvious as shit rubber banding.

Sonic All-Stars General
>>
Online mode really needs to let multiple people play as the same character. It's annoying when your main gets taken and you're forced to switch to someone else.
>>
>>337734092
>not expecting AI to be broken in a fucking RACING game
>a FUCKING RACING GAME

It's common knowledge. Also, git gud.
>>
Is there some secret to the Airplane mode that I'm not aware of or some shit.

Every time I'm in air mode I get overtaken by the AI who's just flying straight while I'm going through boost and air drifting. This happens regardless of what class I'm racing in
>>
>>337735003
Are you risk boosting? The ai is honestly pretty bad at flying, on the Nights level I've gotten pretty close to lapping the last place ai a few times.
>>
>>337735184

No. I never understood exactly how the mechanic worked. I always end up just flying like a moron.

I know the AI doesn't do it either and they barely go for boost in air mode so I have no idea how they manage to get ahead when all they're doing is going straight.
>>
>>337735682
It's pretty simple. Just do an air trick while near an indestructible object. If you do it near a destructible one nothing happens.
>>
>>337734528

>TFW no one ever picks your main

>>337737108

That explains why it never works on the Skies of Arcadia stage.
>>
>>337737590
your main is probably low tier trash
>>
>>337737806

No him, but I play Reala, if not him Ages.
>>
>>337734092
this game is artificial difficulty

to win S-class you have to race a near flawless race and then also get a little luck too, its just a grind at the end of the day.

still a fun as fuck game though
>>
They should make a third entry with more characters and a bit of more polish.
>>
POLL TIME

If they made a third game, but made it almost all Sonic characters and fewer all stars, would you still buy it?
>>
Danica Patrick?
>>
>>337739760

Fuck no
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.