[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
These are the current most played steam games. 1st place: Mobashit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: current most played pc games.jpg (138 KB, 462x926) Image search: [Google]
current most played pc games.jpg
138 KB, 462x926
These are the current most played steam games.

1st place: Mobashit
2nd: 90s shit
3rd: Strategy
4th: Free to play hat simulator from the bronze age
5th: An actual new game, strategy though
6th: Soccer administration simulation (what the fuck)
7th: Survival game
8th: Milsim, not very recent though it is the latest installment
9th: A mod that you mod even more, very old game
10th: Actual multiplayer game that is actually kinda new
11th: Another survival game
12th: Mmorpg with shitty user reviews
13th: First kinda consoley game and a popular one, took me 13 positions to find it.
14th: Doom, new game, from actually popular mainstream genre
And 15th: Skyrim with fallouts

Generally, you keep scrolling down the list and are somewhat disappointed in what you find in pc gaming these days.

I know I will get some buttblasted reaction from strategy fans, but you have to accept strategy is not for everybody.

So this doesn't seem very satisfying atm, I'm not very intrigued with the future of pc gaming save for VR, and VR is only promising atm space "sims" and maybe mech battles and that's it.

Here comes the question: Can you provide an actual good reason to go and buy dat AMD new hot shit or that nVidia new hot shit and get going on with pc or should I actually start accumulating more and more consoles?

Keep in mind I already have been convinced to get: 1 Vita (decent for mobile gaming), 1 360 (Gears, Halo, Cave), the gears and halo both mp and sp experiences have made me do the move and order an xbone.

My next steps would be Pii U before it gets abandoned and becomes hard to find and PS4 logically.

If you have a say on favour of pc gaming though, I'd like to hear it.
>>
Just because you take adderall doesnt mean everyone wants to type 1000 words back to you

Do what you want with your money, why do you need to be told?

I suggest accumulating experiences rather than belongings, however. "Accumulating" is just that...something that crud, grease, and dust does.
>>
>>337711678
So the only games you are willing to play are the ones at the top of the steam charts? I guess there is no reason for you to buy new tech.
>>
>>337711837

I happen not to know everything that's going to be released and this is a vidya board, that's why I ask.

Also I kind of want to know if other pcplayers are kinda tired of this bullshit we are going through.

>>337712073

Not really, but they serve to give a picture of what's popular and what we will see more of.
>>
>>337712073
yeah i was about to hit on that also

im not sure why number of people playing a game has anything to do with anything. do you only listen to top 40 music on the charts too, OP?

why do you pretend like video card is the only thing when your desk, peripherals, monitor, speakers etc probably suck?
>>
>>337711678
I haven't actually bothered to read your entire wall of text, but you seem to be complaining about games other people are playing, so:
1. Why do you give a fuck?
2. If you don't like it, don't play games on Steam
>>
>>337712073
>>337712194

These two are the most sad attempts at defending the indefensible I've seen for a while, day after day you faggots become more pathetic.

First off: A gaming device that doesn't get popular with hot and exciting games that require powerful hardware, stops receiving hot and exciting games that require powerful hardware, this is a fact.

And to the other idiot.

I'm playing on a 50" Screen, I have the peripherals I need, and so on, just how pathetic does your gaming system have to be that you claim that you should buy more hardware if the software is not there to back it up?

What kind of laughable excuse is that?

Even those that bought the ouya must be laughing at you right now.
>>
>>337712592
wow no wonder you have nobody to talk to dude

bye
>>
>Battleborn nowhere on the list
Embarrassing
>>
File: 1449238194050.png (228 KB, 304x304) Image search: [Google]
1449238194050.png
228 KB, 304x304
>>337711678
>or should I actually start accumulating more and more consoles?

So this is another one of those threads where we're meant to just ignore the fact that the 'most played' on consoles is total dogshit as well?
>>
>>337711678
your image doesn't actually prove any particular point, in fact if anything all it shows is that there are a lot of different and diverse genres among the top played games
>>
>>337712542
Maybe you should have read it retardo
>>
>>337713041
Stop shilling jesus christ
>>
>>337713680
I don't think you know what that word means
>>
Truly exciting games that prove the pc will be a gaming platform worth investing in because amazing games will come as people buy them in droves shown in the thread: 0

This is a thread to show that pc seems stagnant and the retardation shown in suggestions to invest in desks and peripherals instead of showing games isn't proving me wrong.

>>337713191

Xbone: Halo and Gears
PS4: Bloodborne and Iunno, Destiny I guess.

Those would be better on pc and you know it.
>>
>>337713556
The walls of text posted by random retards on /v/ aren't important to me though, so I really don't think I should have.
>>
File: Hos_Delgado.png (564 KB, 785x584) Image search: [Google]
Hos_Delgado.png
564 KB, 785x584
>>337713041
Battleborn is a bit below Farming Simulator 2015
>>
I have been gaming on pc since the 90s and I only use it for strategy games like Total War, Civilization or Heroes of Might and Magic.

Whats the problem with that?
>>
>>337714172

They are important enough for you to come here and rain your buttrage however.
>>
>>337713935
But that's wrong. Literally COD and FIFA. You generally have to go about 8-9 places down the list to find an exclusive
>>
>>337714247

None if you only like strat. But I don't want the most adaptable platform to get abandoned by publishers that make actual games that are interesting to me.

I'm not sure why you all faggots are ok with this and then start thread after thread to complain about shitty ports and shitty optimization and then go and start petitions to demand more ports that will be shitty aswell.

>>337714279

COD and FIFA aren't even on the top played pc games so go ahead and make me laugh, at least I can get some shootan going on on consoles.
>>
>>337714256
Why do you think I'm angry, though? All I did was ask you 2 questions.
>>
>>337711678
>another thinly veiled Sonygger shitpost thread
you guys are the best at being butthurt
>>
>>337711678
>Steam=all pc gayming

Yeah nah you dumb and lazy fag. Though you may be to stupid to realize it butthere are other ways to aqyire pc games other than steam. Quit being a dumb baiten faggot you queer. What your desceibing is akin to tuneing into the most popular radio station and thinking that the most played songs in there is all music has to offer.

Your one dumb lazy or baiten faggot if you hinestly think the way you and ar incapable of finding shit to enjoy thst us not on sort if top something and judge all shit by a single though big but not completely inclusive data source
>>
>>337714534
>COD and FIFA aren't even on the top played pc games

yeah, thank fuck. What are you trying to prove exactly?
>>
>>337711678
My favorite games are sims then strategy. I also enjoy the occasional FPS, (the more tactical the better) and action game. The PC serves me perfectly.
>>
How many people even know that Dota 2 has custom maps these days with a full functional queuing system and some of the most popular WC3 maps ported over?
>>
>>337711678
>Steam = All PC games
Why do people keep saying this?

>strategy
What's wrong with Strategy games?
>>
>>337711678
when 1.6 has more players than source..
>>
>>337711678
Why do so many people play rust? What is there to like about it?
>>
>>337716209
You know they're all 35 year old basement dwellers who've been playing the exact same game every day for the last 15 years.
>>
>>337711678
>YHere comes the question: Can you provide an actual good reason to go and buy dat AMD new hot shit or that nVidia new hot shit and get going on with pc

No, if you don't care for RTS games, grandstrats, milsims, and are only content with latest AAA interactive movie expriences, then I suggest you get a console, I guess.

>>337716128
>what's wrong with strategy games

He's probably too much of a retard to play them, not that it takes much fucking skill playing shit like civ 5, but that's the way it is I guess.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.