[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: The most boring games of all time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (113 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
113 KB, 1024x768
ITT: The most boring games of all time
>>
>>337710664
That's not borderlands on your picture for some reason.
>>
>>337710664
0/10
>>
>>337712561
>walk
>fight 3 enemies in a room
>walk
>forced 'horror' boring sequence that lasts way too long
>walk
>fight 2 enemies in a room
>walk
>repeat
>>
>>337712745
So ~90% of video games are boring to you?
>>
>>337712906
Even more astounding is that they aren't to you.
>>
Tell me your favorite game OP
>>
>>337712561

Why is Kuro blushing? Seeing dick should be nothing new to her.
>>
>>337714038
Commit sudoku.
>>
But the game has great encounters that have fun as shit AI and the way the player can combo up with the slides the jump kicks the weapon switches and slow mo allows for some badass combos.
>>
File: file.png (13 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
file.png
13 KB, 800x600
>b-but it's fun with friends!!
kys
>>
>>337714038
That's because I actually enjoy video games.
>>
>>337714038
>Finds videogames to be boring
>Makes a thread and lurks

Hello /v/eddit!
>>
File: header[1].jpg (52 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header[1].jpg
52 KB, 460x215
>>337710664
FEAR was way too repetitive.

Pic related managed to lull me to sleep while playing fucking splitscreen co-op.
>>
>>337710664
(you)

>>337714956
played this co-op with a m8 and never touched it again, dunno why tbqh, didnt seem that bad.. just not terribly interesting
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.