[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is dying light so highly praised when it's story was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Why is dying light so highly praised when it's story was so fucking bad? Maybe it was because I played it solo, but when I finished it, I was happy I was done. The game went down hill after Rais catches you in the museum, at least I think so
>>
I don't think the game really is praised at all, maybe people just like it because it's fun, and you can't deny the gameplay is quite good.
>>
>story
>making a significant flaw in a games quality
stop playing video games for stories you fucking faggot.
>>
>>337703362
a game should be primarily judged by its gameplay

gameplay in dying light is good
>>
It started going downhill way before that

Rais has no reason to be a psycho, he's just a weak character
>>
No one played dying light or the story. Get real OP.
>>
because it was fun. I couldn't tell you what happened in the story, it was forgettable as fuck. but gameplay was incredibly fun and rewarding. in some games that's all that matters.
>>
>>337704174
some guy dies trying to save you
MC gets bitten and has to get antizin
Rais wont give it to you

yadayadayada it's fucking trash anyways
>>
Going by that logic games like DMC3 and Resident Evil 4 must be pretty bad too since the story in those are absolutely terrible.
>>
>>337703832
I liked the gameplay, the parkour was fun and the weapons, were good, aside from the double barrel being a disappointment, but what do you do other than doing the story? I have no reason to play the game again, since I have no friends who play pc games, because muh ps4 Final fantasy 14. I didn't say the game was shit, I'm just saying that people are saying its 8/10, when the story is dogshit
>>
>>337705571
It is a 8/10. Only faggots knock points for story. Gameplay is all that matters. I cannot remember the story of 95% of the games I have played
>>
>>337706268
This game js easily a 6, man. By the time I beat it the gameplay was stale. The story missions for the most part were annoying, and even if you don't care about story you need to admit that Rais was laughable and that whole seen where the MC goes crazy is just stupid as fuck.
I played it with a friend and while dropkicking zombies for the first six hours was fun, it got boring.
>>
>>337703362
imo the story went bad when the main character gets all puffy because he has to destroy medicine. How the fuck do you get to be special op's and still be a bleeding heart puss?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.