[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Making an entertaining gaming video is next to impossible and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (304 KB, 618x412) Image search: [Google]
file.png
304 KB, 618x412
Making an entertaining gaming video is next to impossible and you'd know if you've tried.

Pewdiepie, markiplier, jacksepticeye are modern day geniuses for their comedic skill.
>>
>>337694015
>comedic skill
I was unaware screaming like an idiot whenever something 2spooky happens is comedic skill.
>>
Pewdiepie does have great comedic timing
he just uses it for bullshit
kinda like lady gaga, she's actually a talented musician under all that crap
>>
File: 234.jpg (88 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
234.jpg
88 KB, 600x338
No you silly slave.

It's not difficult to make an entertaining gaming video. It's difficult to make an entertaining gaming video outside people who share your tastes and opinions.

Those you listed just have good personality types that match what a very large majority of children enjoy.
>>
>make a normal video with commentary and gameplay
>low view count and is disliked

>make a video where I spout memes like an inbred cuck and have minimal gameplay
>high view count and is liked

Wow bro it really does take skill.
>>
Where are the videogames, faggot?
>>
>>337694120
This.
Their 'comedy' is so fucking bland, boring and stupid. I'm honestly impressed they have a following. The index of inbreeding must have risen in the past decade to account for so many retards.
>>
>>337694184

.....Look, I'm not one to hate on Felix and I fully respect the dude's hustle, but he's absolutely talentless.

He was just....the first.
>>
I think the problem is more about a huge group of people releasing similar videos that dont stand out from one another.
>>
>>337694513
i said he had comedic timing
thats an instinct, not a talent
>>
>>337694015
It's not, just don't try to emulate someone else's retard comedy.
>>
>>337694015
I enjoy videogamedunkey. His main thing is that he's really good at editing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KndsrvsucH4
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.