[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's the best pillar of the Souls community and why is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 12
File: nods respectfully towards you.png (179 KB, 555x475) Image search: [Google]
nods respectfully towards you.png
179 KB, 555x475
Who's the best pillar of the Souls community and why is it GermanSpy?
>>
Fuck dark souls, fuck communities, fuck germans, fuck e celebs and fuck off.
>>
>>337680102
So mad.
>>
>>337680102
Germans are nothing but shitposting scum. This board would be purely video games if it wasn't for their shit. Europeans are shit too.
>>
File: tumblr_o1y5jeiyW61r98eu9o2_1280.jpg (151 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1y5jeiyW61r98eu9o2_1280.jpg
151 KB, 1080x720
>>337680216
That's because she has cancer.
I'd still fuck though.
>>
rose
>>
>>337680285
fucking cancer
>>
Palutena 2 released a big bassy tuba toot from her farting fat ass, giggling as she had her eyes closed. "You'll see. Just keep your chin up, and don't get discouraged." She then turned around and aimed her enormous rear at her other self, releasing a deep pitched fart so rotten smelling, it instantly knocked her other self out. Getting a whiff of the sulfur like flatulence, the Smash Bros dimension Palutena blushed as she fanned the air frantically with her right hand, standing tall as she laughed amongst her slight disgust of her gross and dangerous farting. "Peeyew! Ooh, that stinks! I gotta watch what I eat, man! I'm a ticking time bomb!" She then continued farting more brassy farts as she folded her arms together, glancing up and thinking to herself. "Hmmm... I wonder if Pit ever got me that Oreo smoothie..."
>>
>>337680435
Thanks for sharing
>>
>>337680285
Serves this bitch right. I can just tell by the way she looks that she had a hugely inflated ego from all the male attention and probably manipulated tons of people. Slut deserves to die of cancer and rot in hell. Karma at its finest. It's nice to see a bit of justice in this world for once.
>>
>>337681081
eron gjoni pls go
>>
File: image.png (120 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
image.png
120 KB, 850x400
>>337681331
>>337681157
Fuck off, feminist cucks
>>
>>337681618

according to this image you are a woman, anon
>>
>>337681919
Sick zinger

Fucktard

I miss the times when people on /v/ weren't pc reddit immigrants and could acknowledge the obvious fact that women are inferior organisms who serve no other purpose other than baby machines
>>
>>337680102
>>337680175
he is not even german but iam

come at me bro, give me the heat
>>
>>337682203
Why are you so mad and edgy bro?
>>
File: 1397849895092.png (205 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1397849895092.png
205 KB, 500x280
>>337682203
I genuinely can't tell if you're baiting or you're just fucking retarded.

I know some people really do think like this but it only took one picture of a woman to set you off which makes me think you are full tier baiting. However, I just can't tell anymore.

I'm so confused.
>>
File: lol.png (118 KB, 313x241) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
118 KB, 313x241
>>337682203
>acknowledge the obvious fact that women are inferior organisms
>inferioir beings
I wonder who could be behind that post
>>
>>337682203
spot the bitter virgin lmao
>>
>>337682386
Being "edgy" is just a byproduct of rational thinking. The truth is that humans are not born equal. Women are vastly inferior to men, and society needs to realize this, but instead society puts all these bitches on pedestals and gives them the power to poison our communities. You're contributing to the problem by enabling women
>>
>>337680102
fpbp
>>
>>337682558

we've reached the point where it's safe to assume it's not trolling for teh lulz and it's mental retardation.

I'm astounded some of these fucknuggets can operate a keyboard.
>>
>>337682906

she said "no" huh brah? Fuckin' bitches...
>>
>>337679943
>complains about needing to put 4 points into dex to use a quality build weapon on his pure strength character
>all greatswords should be 100% strength based
>thinks there aren't enough strength weapons in 3
>>
>>337682558
>>337682957
Feminism is mass hysteria. People will call me retarded because they want to live in their PC fairyland now, but when hilary is president and people have to deal with the problems that result from feminism, they"ll come to people like me to help snap them back to their senses
>>
>>337683368
you are mentally ill my friend

seek help before you hurt someone or yourself
>>
>>337683217
>Gets autismal about Greatswords requiring str to use despite them only weighing a few pounds in real life
>Meme-fedoras about zweihanders and katanas in real life so he knows the distinction
>Cant be bothered to realize its a fucking videogame.
>>
>>337683368
>all this shit because of a single picture
m8 you're the one that needs to snap back to your senses
>>
File: fedora.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>337682906
there is still time to turn back and not become elliot rodger, mr edgelord

the only thing right now that keeps you from going ham is the fedora who absorbs all of your neckbeard anger

whatever you do, never take it off ever
>>
in his defense, some people are going pretty ham on him with their autism because he killed a big demon with his crossbow instead of doing melee
>>
>>337683438
The media has crafted this picture in your sheepish, impressionable mind, that all people with controversial opinions are violent niggers with no self control. Trust me, I won't have to do anything violent to accomplish the removal of women from white collar positions. That will happen naturally through their own incompetency.

So what are you exactly? A woman? Or a numale? Either way, you're pathetic.
>>337683535
It wasn't the picture, it was all the numales giving her attention that made me respond. If it was a male or an ugly girl, nobody would have cared she was dying of cancer. It's this whole pattern of men putting attractive women at the highest importance of society despite them being nothing but baby vessels that bothers me.
>>
File: I_came_here_to_laugh_at_you.jpg (32 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
I_came_here_to_laugh_at_you.jpg
32 KB, 640x480
>>337683368
>they"ll come to people like me to help snap them back to their senses
>>
>>337684380
>If it was a male or an ugly girl, nobody would have cared she was dying of cancer.
I'm not some cold-hearted selfish monster. I feel bad for anyone with cancer, no one deserves it.
>>
File: 1448481255066.jpg (24 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1448481255066.jpg
24 KB, 300x300
>>337684380
What's it like to be 40 and a virgin anon?
>>
>>337685321
I wouldn't know because I'm 19.
>using virgin as an insult
Degenerate
>>
>>337685563
>im 19

That 100% explains this post
>>337684380
>>
File: 1412248750246.jpg (89 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1412248750246.jpg
89 KB, 600x900
>>337685563
Knew it, he is a virgin. Its alright, anon, its for the good of everyone your genes don't ever spread. You being a 19 y/o virginboy who receives no female attention explains everything you previously posted.
>>
>>337685563
So because you didn't get laid in high school women are inferior? I'll let you in on a little secret, women aren't attracted to men who only see them as "baby-makers" and treat them as such. Grow the fuck up, develop a personality of your own and learn to be happy with yourself, that's the stuff women find attractive.
>>
>>337685821
Indeed. Younger men that didn't grow up on the televison and had access to better resources such as the internet have a chance to be free from the PC hivemind developed by the previous generation.
>>337685821
>>337686053
Can you come up with something original? Something other than the old feminist meme of "hurr everyone who hates women is just mad cuz women don't agree to give them their std's and take their money Xd girl power!"
>>
>>337680285

Can I get a source on that? That's the first I've heard of that.
>>
>>337686574
>people don't like me or my shitty fucking opinions
>therefore they must be indoctrinated or memers
>>
>>337681081
here, have a pity (YOU) since it looks like you want some.
>>
>>337687210
A hundred years ago people wouldn't have been so outraged that someone is pointing out the inferiority of women. They would have looked at the facts and understood that women are only meant for raising the men responsible for the progression of the human race. Art, technology, science, etcetera, has all been spearheaded by men, not women. You can argue it's due to the feminist's favorite word, "oppression", but even today, where women are given more rights than men, they still don't accomplish shit, but feminism has caused women to be crammed into every profession they don't belong in.

Women integrated military combat units score lower and endanger more lives, but deapite that, women are still being brought into the army, because of muh equality. Hillary will be our next president for no reason other than the "progress" of women.

It's a very obvious problem, and people continue to pretend they don't see it. They don't want to have to admit that their ideals of equality for all is a fairytale indoctrinated in them without any logical backbone
>>
File: 3443.jpg (143 KB, 940x529) Image search: [Google]
3443.jpg
143 KB, 940x529
>>337688380
>A hundred years ago
make that about 83 years and your golden

you trying to be edgy or something? this has been done before
>>
>>337688380
100 years ago people also thought that smoking was actually beneficial to human health.

100 years ago people also thought that there was no problem with letting children work 80+ hour weeks.

100 years ago people thought that horses would never be replaced with automobiles

100 years ago people thought that their was no problem with the meat-packing industry and that the food they purchased was sanitary.

The past is filled with stupid ideas and stupid people, trying to use them as the shining example of what society should be like is fucking stupid.
>>
>>337688380
>A hundred years ago people wouldn't have been so outraged that someone is pointing out the inferiority of women.

Yes, but as physical capabilities become more and more irrelevant, people will call you out on your bullshit for calling a certain set of people inferior. Right-handed people are also, on average, inferior to left-handed people in terms of intelligence and earnings. This translates to nothing of substance in the real world.

>Art, technology, science, etcetera, has all been spearheaded by men, not women.

Yes, because of shitheads who used to think like you, discriminating against women. Now that this has changed we have a lot of women in art, science and medicine, and universities are filled with determined females ready to enter all fields.

>women are given more rights than men
The same rights as men.

>feminism has caused women to be crammed into every profession they don't belong in.
This is not up to you. They are not "crammed" anywhere, they are there because the are capable and educated. Unlike you.

>Women integrated military combat units score lower and endanger more lives, but deapite that, women are still being brought into the army, because of muh equality.

If the risk was too great, they wouldn't have been. Women make better astronauts than men and do not suffer some of the drawbacks men do - does that mean there should be no male astronauts?

>It's a very obvious problem, and people continue to pretend they don't see it.
Have you considered that maybe it is only a problem in your own head? I can assure you, the western would is still ran by white men in its vast majority. I know it pains you to see it changed since identity politics is the only thing you feel gives you value as a human being, but it would be better if you just let it go.
>>
>>337689192
>Yes, because of shitheads who used to think like you, discriminating against women
Women were given ample opportunity to succeed in the fine arts. Look at the list of pupils of chopin and beethoven. A large number of them are females, and yet there are absolutely no female composers of their era that are considered of any worth. This misconception that all women had to stay in the kitchen and were allowed no freedoms is more feminist manipulation.

>Now that this has changed we have a lot of women in art, science and medicine, and universities are filled with determined females ready to enter all fields.
Feminism pushed universities to lower the standards for women in the spirit of "equality". The amount of women studying stem is greatly overshadowed by men still, even with the handicaps in place. Regardless, school success does not necessarily translate to success in the real world, as has been proven countless times already
>The same rights as men.
A woman sexually assaulting a man is treated far less harshly in a court than a man assaulting a woman. Women are also being offered jobs they're not qualifies for just so an employer doesn't come across as sexist.

I would type more but unfortunately my static ip is banned and i have to type on my phone, which is difficult
>>
>>337689192
If the risk was too great, they wouldn't have been. Women make better astronauts than men and do not suffer some of the drawbacks men do - does that mean there should be no male astronauts?
If there's any evidence at all that the inclusion of women in the army makes it a less effective fighting force, they should not be included at all. The us infantry does not have a shortage of recruits, so opening up the doors to females is obviously just a surrender to political correctness.
>>
>>337690984
>This misconception that all women had to stay in the kitchen and were allowed no freedoms is more feminist manipulation.

Don't forget your tinfoil hat. Women were actively discouraged to partake in any duties other than housewife work. So even if they invested time learning an art, they still did not have the economic independence to pursue it as a career.

>Feminism pushed universities to lower the standards for women in the spirit of "equality".
Wrong, in many western countries there are lower requirements for men than there are for women so that the system is not completely flooded with females.

>Regardless, school success does not necessarily translate to success in the real world, as has been proven countless times already
It does not matter if it translates into success in the "real world", it just means that women are finally given the capability to pursue academic excellence just as men are and are outdoing them in that field.

>A woman sexually assaulting a man is treated far less harshly in a court than a man assaulting a woman. Women are also being offered jobs they're not qualifies for just so an employer doesn't come across as sexist.
The decision of a court is not the same as laws. Laws do not discriminate based on gender. It is a social issue propagated by gender stereotypes which dictate that men are violent and women are weak which causes harsher sentences to be given to males. The idea you support is the reason what you supposedly oppose to exist.

>If there's any evidence at all that the inclusion of women in the army makes it a less effective fighting force, they should not be included at all. The us infantry does not have a shortage of recruits, so opening up the doors to females is obviously just a surrender to political correctness.

When will all male astronauts be removed? Why are we tolerating the inferior sex when it comes to exploring the stars?
>>
File: 337608721.jpg (65 KB, 630x656) Image search: [Google]
337608721.jpg
65 KB, 630x656
SBFP
>>
>>337692110
>Don't forget your tinfoil hat. Women were actively discouraged to partake in any duties other than housewife work. So even if they invested time learning an art, they still did not have the economic independence to pursue it as a career.
In the romantic era there was already schools for females sprouting up, and independent feminists who "didn't need no man". Van Gogh is one of the most respected artists of that time, and he was impoverished his whole life. He's proof you didn't need to be an aristocrat to make an impact. Why is there no female van gogh? If they're so capable, why is it that none of them rose against the odds and left a mark on the world like he did?

>it just means that women are finally given the capability to pursue academic excellence just as men are and are outdoing them in that field
Grades are meaningless. It's a scale of how obedient you are. Women are capable of following orders,but they're not innovaters. They lack the creative faculties men have. Men fail in school because they don't stay within the boundaries outlined by society.

Even though women succeed in higher numbers at school, they have far lower quantities of genius level IQ's. Science has shown they use the emotional regions of the brain more than the logical, opposite to men.
>>
File: Smug 3.png (429 KB, 519x468) Image search: [Google]
Smug 3.png
429 KB, 519x468
>>337679943
>HE STILL DRESSES LIKE ITS HIS FIRST TIME GOING TO PROM
>>
>>337679943
>Who's the best pillar of the Souls community

/v/

Fuck all the normies and tryhard streamers.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.