[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was it fun?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (12 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12 KB, 300x168
Was it fun?
>>
Flawed as hell.

But if you're in the market for some jump in/ jump out fun with brilliant visuals and sound. Definitely good fun.
>>
Yes, very.
>>
>>337663393
>was it fun?
it was
before the hype train got trashed
>>
>>337663393
Quite fun but very shallow and you get burned out very quickly.

For BF2 I hope they make a gamemode where you start as tie-fighters vs x-wings, both teams have a big capital ship they have to defend or something, the losing team of this space battle has to dock and defend the ship on foot as the winning team lands on it through the blast shields, then they have to blow up the reactor or something.

Also a horde mode against droids. The possibilities are endless really.

Playing endor and the same other maps in boring gamemodes got stale really fast.
>>
>>337663393
All they had to do was reskin battlefield, maybe throw in something like an AT-AT here and there, that you could actually drive... like the old fucking games

But no, they had to gut it and make it like CoD

Fuck everyone who bought this game
>>
>>337663840
NEVER EVER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WeX41WfOsY
>>
>>337663985
and i played it for free for like 30 minutes in beta on PC, it had no issues besides it just being a shallow pile of shit
>>
>>337663840
>BF2
>TFA content
>Rebellion vs First Order, Starkiller base
>Start in space, trying to get through shield
>Land on planet, attempt to break inside, to plant bombs on thermal reactor/whatever the fuck to destroy the base before the weapon fires

I'll take my cheque now, EA.
>>
>>337664087
rebel vs. first order is pretty much the same as rebel vs. empire
>>
>>337664087
I always hoped halo 5 would have something like this. After playing Reach with all the great space maps and that campaign mission in space.... then nothing. Halo 4 sucked and 5 had no space maps. The fuck.
>>
>tfw cheap bastard
>think Battlefront and rainbow six look interesting
>will only buy them on huge sales
>people already experienced and high levels
>don't bother buying them because I'd just get destroyed

Anyone else poor and/or cheap do this?
>>
>>337663393
For 4 hours it was really good
>>
>>337663393
It is a giant slap with a dick to a face to those fans who played pandemic battlefront before.
>>
>>337664087
>Playable Kylo Ren
>Tantrum taunt
>>
>>337663985
>EAfront plays like CoD with star wars themed killstreaks
>next BF is set in WW1
>meanwhile next CoD is set in the future and has space battles

GEORGE YOU'VE BEEN LONG GONE BUT YOUR POTTERY SPIRIT IS STILL KICKING
>>
Fun but too pricey and shit business model
>>
>>337663393
It is a game for little children. Even DICE admitted that they wanted a game what can be played by a 8 year old with his dad.
>>
for 5 minutes, then you realize how shallow it all is.
>>
>>337664273
>that reach mission but online
that would be amazing

Halo Warzone in space variant?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPgujWNatnI
>>
>>337664539
But 8 year olds would be better than most people. They wouldnt need to dumb anything down for them. I know that my reactions these days suck compared to back in the day.
>>
>>337663985
>But no, they had to gut it and make it like CoD

nope it is nothing like cod

honestly if it would be like cod it would be much better.

If you would remove the star wars elements, this shit would be equal to F2P shooters.
>>
>>337664761
Even high profile F2P shooters have more effort put into them.

This game is catered towards people who have never played an FPS game but like star wars.
>>
Amazing graphics and sound design.

Low amount of maps, game modes are boring, low amount of guns and customisation... Battlefront 2 needs more game modes and bigger maps. Just like... battlefront 2 had.. What. Just remake battlefront 2 and call it Battlefront II
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.