[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who did you side with /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
Who did you side with /v/?
>>
>>337649876
Both. Only way to see the whole picture.
>>
Broach all day, erryday you whoreson
>>
>>337649991
Well that's true but who did you go with first?
>>
Iorveth. I'm looking for Triss, it's only smart to go with the ones that'll get you closer to her.
>>
Roach. It was the only way to force Ciri to be Empress.
>>
Iorveth, because he doesn't kill innocents like Roach
>>
File: 1349404272950.jpg (42 KB, 205x205) Image search: [Google]
1349404272950.jpg
42 KB, 205x205
I would have loved to go with Roche but he went full retard.

>hey i might end up needing the help of the scoia'tel to catch letho, and i know you hate elves so don't fuck it up

>me and iorveth ambush letho
>roche shows up and fucks up the whole thing
>"WOW GERALT WHAT WERE YOU DOING WITH IORVETH?"

Couldn't get away from that stupid nigger fast enough.
>>
Roche.

Siding with Iorveth didn't even make sense to me. Roche directly works with you to find the person who framed you and generally has similar goals. Iorveth is a random elf who crossed paths with the kingslayer. I probably just misunderstood the situation, but it didn't seem like he had much of a reason to pursue him or give a shit about what Geralt was working towards. And considering how politically fueled the matter was Roche is naturally a better partner than a rogue elf.

Iorveth was interesting and led down an interesting path, but siding with him felt like you had to actively deviate from what you were trying to do. Roche made it clear what his intentions were from the start and working with him makes sense.
>>
I didn't get to the point where you got to choose in Witcher 3, because the combat is not good like souls/bborne
>>
>>337651386
This is weakest bait ive seen in a long time
>>
I feel like if you don't actually give a shit about the humans versus scoia'tael conflict (and I believe Geralt wouldn't, correct me if I'm wrong bookfags), then Roche is by far the best choice. He's more level-headed, he has more resources, he seems more reliable overall.
>>
>>337649876
First time was Roche, but after choosing Iorveth in my second playthrough I would go Iorveth every time.

>>337651386
I admit, I kek'd
>>
>>337651445
>That weak
>thinking button mashing-arkham combat is good
Remember, there are people who still think that megaman and metroid are the pinnacle of game design, on this very website
>>
File: kk0xvtx.png (117 KB, 372x351) Image search: [Google]
kk0xvtx.png
117 KB, 372x351
>>337651009
>elves
>innocent
>>
File: 1457890904294.jpg (93 KB, 1077x964) Image search: [Google]
1457890904294.jpg
93 KB, 1077x964
>>337651857
>>
>>337651354

This, following Ioverth from Geralt's perspective didn't make much sense.
>>
File: Tw2-screenshot-saskia-01.png (3 MB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
Tw2-screenshot-saskia-01.png
3 MB, 1680x1050
Only reason why to side with Iorveth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTBa2qzBW80
>>
>>337649876
I've only done Roche's route so far. I really need to play Iorveth's because everyone said it was better. Act 3 for Roche can best be summarized as:

ODRIN
WHERE
ARE
YOU
>>
>>337649876
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGjyqqHU7JI

Broche for sure. Even when he fucks up he is an absolute badass.
>>
>>337652572
O KURWA
>>
roche first and im so glad because it was utter shit compared to iorveth playthrough storywise, ended up saving the best for last.
>>
Iorveth because that's the only way you get to bang the succubus

>not playing your Witcher game based on max amount of bangings
>>
File: pepe-the-frog-meme.png (48 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
pepe-the-frog-meme.png
48 KB, 500x282
>>337653112
>not wanting to bang Ves
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.