[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well /v/? Which system was better?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: psx-vs-n64[1].png (55 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
psx-vs-n64[1].png
55 KB, 600x300
Well /v/? Which system was better?
>>
they both had good games
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 680x1020) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 680x1020
>>337639595
Both had great games. Impossible for me to choose between them
>>
>>337639595
The final consoles to be worth their salt. PS4 is the Wii without motion controls and the Wii U has just been a disappointment, all the consoles leading up to these have been progressively getting worse
>>
>>337639595
64; had good games and powerful hardware to please fags. Ps1 only had more games... way more.

>>337639904
True.
>>
File: 1463281499242.png (102 KB, 867x250) Image search: [Google]
1463281499242.png
102 KB, 867x250
>>
Dreamcast
>>
File: sam.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
sam.gif
2 MB, 200x200
Hardware? PS1. It was actually designed to be a jack of all trades machine, and unlike the N64, it wasn't designed in an ass backwards way.

Library? PS1. Anything you wanted, just the way you needed, everything you wanted. Racers? JRPGS? Shooters? PS1 had them all.

Sales? PS1. Two Ninety Nine was the price that was heard around the world, and was the first console to build its legacy thanks to piracy.

Nostalgia? N64. Despite no one except Americans owning this console, you always hear nostalgia stories about how good the games were. Then again, the games mentioned were always those multiplayer focused games, which didn't help sell the console when they could go to that one guy's house and experience the unarguably best experience at the other guy's expense.

I think we know who the winner is.
>>
File: 1312891895811.jpg (151 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1312891895811.jpg
151 KB, 400x400
>mfw sonyponys think their shit fur bait excuses for franchises are in any way shape or form anything other than complete and utter dirty brown water trash

Rehash bandisloot, shy pooper, ratshit and stank, ballsac and haxtar, isharted and so many other shitty franchises are complete ass and the only reason anyone thinks they're anything close to not the functional equivalent of a heaping mound of garbage is because they were the few games that took more than 20 minutes to beat among the mountain of shovel ware shit that got dumped on the wobbleststion 2 which is all you played with when you were kids because your family was to fucking poor to buy anything other than some two bit nip cuck mediocre DVD player

Fuck off faggots
>>
>>337639595
both were great, PS1 had more games though
>>
PS1, just for the fact that going CD you were able to play PS1 games on PS2 and PS3.
>>
I'm not giving out a (You) for a post like that
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.