[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who do I level next bro?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: marvel heroes.jpg (391 KB, 1081x1061) Image search: [Google]
marvel heroes.jpg
391 KB, 1081x1061
Who do I level next bro?
>>
>>337639319
I was wondering if this game was still up. How's the Punisher in it?

All I had unlocked was the Thing, he played a lot like a D2 paladin with defensive auras.
>>
>>337639710
Lot of new characters. Complete overhaul on teamups. I don't know anything about the Punisher to be honest.
>>
>>337639710

Punisher is basically DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA
>>
This game is fucking solid as shit and yet I can never play it like I can PoE. I wonder if it's the fact that I don't care about capeshit.
>>
>>337640079
>capeshit
you don't like dressing up in brightly colored spandex?
>>
>>337640079
That was my big turn-off as well. Game's actually great, I just don't really care about the source material.

It was made by a lot of people who worked on Diablo 2, that's probably why it's pretty great. Lot of practice making an ARPG and many years to look back on what they'd improve.
>>
How pay to win is this game?
>>
>>337640329
Im gonna give it a try, is it pay to win?
>>
>>337640587
I don't know anymore, I only played for the first few months it was out.

It's PvE only as far as I know though.
>>
>>337640587
>>337640542
Not really, but like PoE stash space is *almost* a must. It's one of those things where you don't need it but if you like it and want to drop a few bucks it'll really help you out.

You'll get heroes at an okay rate. You'll mostly likely unlock new ones before the ones you have get stale.
>>
>>337640587
Not at all. The only thing you really HAVE to spend dollars on is stash space. You get a lot of free shit in your first couple of weeks. 2 or 3 heroes now, I think.
>>
>>337640879
>have to spend on stash space
Do you people hoard like crazy or something, I never have trouble with stash space in D3 or PoE
>>
>>337641190
It used to be pretty bad, but they massively consolidated crafting mats somewhat recently.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.