[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
remember when GTA was about granding some theft and autos, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
remember when GTA was about granding some theft and autos, and not just playing a movie?
good times
>>
thanks to this post ill never play this game again
>>
GTA IV ruined everthing.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 460x215
>>337635476
Fuck off
>>
they're not that different

you're just not a kid anymore
>>
>>337635353
Kind of ironic since I don't remember any part of Vice City involving auto theft
>>
>>337635461
Good. No one gives a fuck what you do.
>>
Cool.

Still playing those games, then.
>>
File: 2008-05-13-gta-4.jpg (41 KB, 307x294) Image search: [Google]
2008-05-13-gta-4.jpg
41 KB, 307x294
>>337635613
You fuck off hipster.
>>
>that cutscene with the song that doesn't play on the radio
>>
>>337635353
>voiced by big name Hollywood actors with the biggest script for a game in it's time and constantly praised for it's story

Face it faggots, the only reason we don't enjoy sandbox games anymore is because we've grown jaded and uncreative. High school kids today are having as much fun with V as we did with Vice City and San Andreas when we were in high school.
>>
>>337635613
Driving sucks, story sucks, Niko could have possibly been the first cool Russian, but he failed.
>>
File: 1421874308004.jpg (131 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1421874308004.jpg
131 KB, 645x773
>Rockstar will never do another 80s setting game
I just wanted a respectable city to fuck around in where I can't drown.
>>
>>337636057
why can't you fuck around in GTA IV? Niko can swim and the city is very respectable. modern setting completely kill it for you?
>>
>>337635875
Yeah but I don't like younger people liking things that I don't like, they're stupid and probably don't thank their parents for Christmas presents.
>>
>>337635476
Fuck you, you piece of shit.

/end meme.

Everything got ruined San Andreas and V (wow what a coincidence!)

Reminder, SA is a great game but revolved around too much mini game side shit (even though it was all very nice).

GTA V is just a microtransaction after thought. Ruined by someone's greed to publish the game on last gen hardware.

A lot of people complained about the driving in 4 because the game revolved around driving instead of killing and meme RPG elements.
>>
File: 1462843279569.png (171 KB, 319x409) Image search: [Google]
1462843279569.png
171 KB, 319x409
>>337635353
>tfw Rockstar will never put together another soundtrack that fits as perfectly as VC's
Seriously. Every fucking song felt like it belonged. I still remember "Keep Feeling Fascination" Blasting over the radio while I took off from the mansion roof in a Helicopter, "Cum on Feel the Noize" During the rooftop stunt bike run, "Video Killed The Radio Star" While Speeding down the highway, "99 Luftballoons" while gunning down some guido on a bike, "I Ran" during a cop chase, and "Your Love" During a trip across town. I remember these little instances so well, because the songs are so ingrained and woven in the fabric with the game itself that they are arguably the best part about it. Vice City gave me an unnatural obsession with all music from '81 to '88.
>>
>>337636057
Aren't there vice city mods that let you swim and climb and shit?
>>
>>337638375
It's only because it was entirely hit songs. They didn't know what to pick for IV and V
>>
File: 1336646271812.png (36 KB, 700x625) Image search: [Google]
1336646271812.png
36 KB, 700x625
Remember when you could go on spur of the moment rampages whenever and wherever, not just when the game hands you an invincibility cheat as part of a scripted mission?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.