[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a single good android game in the world? Everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1463195418792.gif (105 KB, 700x400) Image search: [Google]
1463195418792.gif
105 KB, 700x400
Is there a single good android game in the world? Everything is the same awful normie garbage.

Hearthstone is shit and i have nothing but a tablet
>>
Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale are on Android, if I recall. Almost all of the Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest games are on Android. Kotor 1 is also on Android, and it's a pretty decent port from what I've seen. Beyond that, I haven't found a good game that actually is fun and has decent touch controls, since the controls is usually what kills the game.
>>
>>337633931
Pixel dungeon is an excellent chopped down Roguelike and it's FOSS.

"The Room" series are some pretty excellent puzzle game with incredibly high production value.

I waste a lot of time with Neko Atsume but that's as normie as you can get.
>>
>>337633931
>Is there a single GOOD mobile game?
Unless you are emulating, the answer is no.
If you want to play mobile games, then you're gonna play normie garbage made to kill time and buy microtransactions, and you're gonna like it.
>>
So if I understood it right, it was at Micolash's behest that the Hunters under contract from Byrgenwerth rape the fishing hamlet (looking for "eyes") and its also his fault that the Healing Church and the Hunters fell to shit because he sacrificed pretty much everyone to get an audience with Mergo
>>
>>337634137
>>337634342
Thanks folks, are they touch screen and all? Im not used to this tablet
>>
I really like Puzzle Craft (1), even if its just yet another match 3 game, but it is fun. Avoid the second one tho because it plagued by EA.

Still it is somewhat a normie game.
>>
>>337634457
I thought Micolash's order was pretty much entirely discrete from Bergenwerth at that point. They had all their eggs in the "let's resurrect a half-great-one in a dream" basket while Bergenworth was focused on making ayys and eyes.
>>
>>337634494
They're all touch controlled, and it's good you mentioned a tablet because they kind of act like ass on a phone. I've not tried Baldur's Gate yet, but the DQ and FF games are pretty well made. Though your reaction time kind of needs to be pretty good since it's not like a controller. Kotor is fully touch screened, which works well because the game is already sorta mouse-controlled anyway.

>>337634342
Pixel Dungeon isn't exactly fun, though, but it's the best of the mobile roguelikes so far.
>>
Metal Slug Tower Defense can be pretty fun desu senpai
>>
>>337633931
no
but you can always emulate
>>
>>337634779
There are emulators for android os?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.