[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any /v/ friends out there still playing Phantom Pain? I come
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: VenomSnake.jpg (223 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
VenomSnake.jpg
223 KB, 1920x1080
Any /v/ friends out there still playing Phantom Pain?
I come back to it every couple of weeks and fuck around for a few hours.
So much fun.
Best MGS game, too.
>>
>>337615930
I played it until mission 15 when it released but stopped for some reason. I have been thinking should i start again. So comfy just eatan, sneakan and listenan tapes.
>>
>>337615930
I killed skullface and was then ethically disgusted by the fact that with a game that bereft of plot and content, they already had to just start reusing missions
>>
>>337616572
You chose... a strange place to stop, but, yeah, it's a comfy as fuck game.
>>337616705
>bereft of plot and content
Plot, I'll begrudgingly give you, but content?
Shit bait, at best.
>>
Played it. Until they make you repeat the shitty missions again
>>
File: ss+(2016-05-14+at+03.46.50).jpg (33 KB, 628x223) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-05-14+at+03.46.50).jpg
33 KB, 628x223
>>337615930
I am playing it right now, got it lost week and trying to 100% it, at 81% right now.
Pic related
I've only had this game for one week
>>
100% it, because it's probably the last time in my life I cared enough for a game. I'd like to return to fuck around and play, but it has exactly zero replay value at this point.
I wish they'd keep co-op from Peace Walker or add Subsistence for other missions. MGO was a joke when I tried it, I doubt they changed it, and now it's probably dead too.
All in all, it's a great game, too bad Kojimer did exactly jack shit since the 2013 trailer and the game is incomplete.
Trailers still are my favourite part about MGSV.
>>
>>337615930
I 100%'d it. I ain't touching it unless they fix MGO which will probably lose support soon anyway.
>>
File: MGSVSteamHours.png (36 KB, 623x140) Image search: [Google]
MGSVSteamHours.png
36 KB, 623x140
>>337616904
Fair.
>>337616906
>only had it a week
>95 hours in
>81% done
O-Oh...
>>337617409
You're alright.
>>337617515
It's a shame MGO was garbage.
>>
>>337617671
I missed out on MGO2 since I wanted to get used to the controls in MGS4 before diving in. Worst idea since I missed out on all the fun.
>>
File: ScottCries.gif (2 MB, 400x231) Image search: [Google]
ScottCries.gif
2 MB, 400x231
>>337617915
Don't remind me of all that wacky bullshit.
MGO2 was legit the best multiplayer community I ever experienced.
>mfw Konami ripped it out and turned it into a shit shooter mode instead of the dumb box simulator it was always meant to be
>>
No way.

Played it through twice on release for the platinum trophy and haven't touched it since.
>>
The lack of multiple save slots is baffling to me
>>
>>337615930
>best MGS game
You mean worst

It's still a fun game though
>>
>>337617671
I'm a no life neet fuck so yeah I did all that in 1 week, it's a good game though, I enjoy it, though it doesn't even come close to any of the other MGS games.
>>
100% still replaying the secondary mission for the troups. opened recently the third fob for free (daily mgs coins) and looting other players. repeat.

Spending time with quiet and DD. fun and one of the best tactical game.
>>
>>337615930
I played until Sahelanthropus got nicked, after that, all the same missions but harder got boring on the 360. In the meantime, built first PC and pirated it. Getting around to actually getting the game to launch.

>people say it's bad
>I actually want to venom some more
>Finish the game, too
>>
b
>>
>>337618873
It's not close to the others, but I like it nonetheless. Sure, it's huge and empty, BUT it's fucking Afghanistan. If walking from one village to another takes me 15 minutes at a slow jog, I don't expect five seconds of crawling are going to get me anywhere. I really don't like the infrequent transports, but it's good for the 80's. Shit gaming material, but you really can't hate him for that. I'd hate him for the lack of TOOLS. He made a nice sandbox, reasonably full, but what can you do. Shoot, smoke, fulton, repeat. Nothing more.
>>
>>337615930
I check every day for the daily rewards and to send out combat operations. Aside from that and doing the FOB events, I don't touch it anymore
>>
>>337615930
I haven't played a MGS game since. TBh it kind of killed my enthusiasm for the whole franchise. Uncharted 4 was closer to what I wanted from MGSV, story driven/cinematic etc.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.