[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a White Japanese imported Playstation Vita Slim with a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1
File: psvita_2000_white.jpg (119 KB, 1170x877) Image search: [Google]
psvita_2000_white.jpg
119 KB, 1170x877
I have a White Japanese imported Playstation Vita Slim with a 64GB memory card on firmware 3.18
I also have the NYKO power grip and the L2/R2 trigger grip.

It's in perfect condition.

How much do you think I could get for all of it?
>>
bumps

forgot to mention I also have a blue HORI hard case
>>
???
>>
about $60
>>
>>337612310
I'm afraid that if I wait a few years this will be a reality.
>>
one more bump before I let it die
>>
>>337611015
About 3.50
>>
three-fiddy
>>
I sold my vita black slim 32 gb boxed for 150 last year so i guess around that price? Back then it wasn't dumped by sony but it was implied it would be. Might luck out finding a ps nerd who cares about the import though..
>>
>>337611015
The gen two model like shown? Probably around 180USD. Realistically, the case and power grips are just bonuses. About 130+ for the vita and 50+ for the memory card.
>>
>>337611015
not from the us but i sold mine with 3.18 with travel tokyo game exploit to play psp games for 200$
>>
if you have all that and you're going to sell it, i'm afraid you have a serious case of shit taste
>>
>>337614363
>>337614402
I'm thinking about just starting the listing at $0.99 and seeing where it goes.

Fuck sony by the way. I've wasted at least $400 on this thing and it's going nowhere. Hoped rejuvenate would breath some life into it but it didn't.

It's either I take the $200 hit or wait 10 years and see if it becomes collectable at all in the pristine condition it's in.
>>
>>337614674
How though?
You gave them your PS account?
I have travel tokyo but it's a digital download. I don't want to sell of my account with the system.
>>
>>337614363
>Might luck out finding a ps nerd who cares about the import though
you can switch vita regions with homebrew, and there's no region lock, so i think it's pretty worthless in that regard
>>
>>337614913
>shit taste
sorry I don't like anime

I'm gonna pick up a $5 playstation 1 from a thrift shop after I sell it and burn all of my games. It'll get just as much if not more use than this thing does.

The vita games themselves aren't worth it.
>>
>>337615010
the psn account is useless anyway, you cant enter the store without having the latest firmware plus i made that account just to buy the exploit game
>>
>>337615130
>sorry I don't like anime
then why in flying fuck would you sink that much money into a vita
>>
>>337615014
The only reason I mentioned that is because there's currently no White vita on the US market.
>>
>>337611015
Maybe 200 bucks. With the accessories, an additional 20.
>>
>>337615236
i never noticed, weird
>>
>>337615234
I bought it back when everyone still thought it would be the next PSP. Right before they stopped making triple As for it.

What really made me bite the bullet though was portable jet set radio.
>>
>>337615294
There's no way it'd go for $200.
I'm thinking $250 at the lowest. The 64GB card is worth at least $75 alone.
>>
>>337615207
I guess.

Is it illegal to sell it with the account?

Honestly I'm not planning on buying another playstation ever again.

My only concern is that it's linked to a personal email.
>>
>>337615234
There aren't even that many anime games on the thing.
>>337615490
Bear in mind that it's for resale and in low demand.
>>
>>337615634
>Is it illegal to sell it with the account?
No. Just take off your info and give them the password after purchase.
>>
>>337615658
>There aren't even that many anime games on the thing.

Sure, but any new titles coming out for it are straight from Japan. Go to /vitageneral/ and check out the community there. They hardly even talk about the Vita, they're all weebs.
>>
>>337615745
So I can disconnect the account and leave the games installed on the card?

I know I'll have to uninstall all of the PS1 games and whatnot.
>>
>>337615931
>I know I'll have to uninstall all of the PS1 games and whatnot.
why?
>>
>>337615807
>Sure, but any new titles coming out for it are straight from Japan.
Japanese games =/= Anime games.
>They hardly even talk about the Vita
They're actually one of few generals that haven't been taken over by draw/waifufags. They're on topic much more often.
>They're all weebs
I mean, mostly, yeah.

>>337615931
If you deactivate the Vita, the buyer will not have access to the games. I believe you can change the email associated with the account, but that requires a few steps. You should remove your payment methods from the account, though.

https://www.playstation.com/en-au/get-help/help-library/my-account/access-and-details/how-to-use-playstation-app-to-change-your-sign-in-id--email-addr/

That might be of some help.
>>
>>337616123
stolen

I mean I'll leave the two I bought officially from the PS store, but I don't want to sell it with the illegal copies. There are also a few PSP games on there.
>>
>>337616138
Thanks.

This console has really shown me how cancerous digital downloads are to the consumer. Had this been last gen I'd have 10 games to sell with the console.
>>
>>337616205
if you're selling your vita on 3.18 with exploit games on it, that's sufficiently sketchy that anyone buying it for what you left on it will know what they're getting into
failing that, joe average is going to not care about your games, switch to his account and format your memory card
>>
>>337616351
>cancerous
Eh, I think it's largely justified for security reasons. Some of the DRM and security features get a bit annoying, though. Like having one account per memory card.
>>
>>337616370
Yeah, but I still don't want any illegal games linked to my name.

Seeing that I can change the account email is really useful for me now.

I'm going to go in and delete all of the stuff I installed on it, but keep the exploit games and their hacks.

I'll take a picture of it booting into TN-X and TN-V with their empty repositories.

Also the people get 10 or so free games with their purchase.

Think that'll get me some cash I wouldn't otherwise get if I just formatted it like I was going to do.
>>
>>337616809
Having CFW on the system isn't illegal. Having an exploit game isn't illegal. Hell, there isn't even a way to prove that the games you have on the Vita were illegally obtained. You really have nothing to worry about in that regard, but if the buyer doesn't use the exploit, then it's just wasted space.
>>
>>337617048
yeah

Seems it would be best to find someone that wants it rather then just sell it on eBay.
>>
>>337617281
I'd buy it if I had money for it, but I'm broke. I've been wanting to update my Vita already.
>>
Yeah so I have 20 legal games to sell with it.

This is complicated.

So what is the general procedure for transferring my account to someone else? After they purchase everything I change my password to whatever they want, they log in and change my email?

I'd rather change it to their email before hand, don't really want to give my email out if I don't have to.
>>
>>337618949
how is
"White Playstation PS Vita Slim (Newest Model) + 20 Digital Games, 64 GB Memory Card, Case, Grips and TN-V/TN-X (Firmware 3.18!)"

for a title?
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.