[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it a good game? I know it has recieved a good amout of hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (13 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
13 KB, 300x168
Is it a good game? I know it has recieved a good amout of hate from /v/ but is it a game that has replay value and is it fun if you are just playing by yourself.
>>
>>337598180
>any online team-based game
>fun playing by yourself
nope. none of them are.
>>
>>337598180

It's fucking awesome. If you want a game with a huge amount of variety, depth, and skill, Battleborn is for you.
>>
Also I just want to say i will play online just without friends. So im not leaving out the mulitplayer part
>>
File: battleborn.jpg (40 KB, 495x287) Image search: [Google]
battleborn.jpg
40 KB, 495x287
The game is dead.
>>
>>337598506

>7,000 players
>dead
>>
>>337598772
>Fewer daily players than borderlands 2
>not dead
>>
>>337598180
>MOBA
>Good
Pick one.
>>
>>337598886
T. Modern "gamer" who only plays the most popular titles shit out by triple A devs
>>
When it's firing on all cylinders it's goddamn amazing but when it drags, it's a fucking queen.
Story mode seems to have had content cut to save dev time but the MP, while seeming chaotic, has a level of depth to it you rarely see in shooters.
Every character is unique and that isn't cheap hyperbole. None of them play alike. They feel different, act different and play differently. And none of them are boring. You just need to find the one that "clicks" for you.

But i will say this, the decision to lock more than half the roster under challenges is just stupid.
>>
>>337598886

>people still playing the game
>hurr durr it's dead!
>>
Fuck off 2K shit marketing
>>
File: 1456931585985.jpg (24 KB, 496x499) Image search: [Google]
1456931585985.jpg
24 KB, 496x499
>>337598772
http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/05/12/97-million-people-played-overwatchs-open-beta
>>
>>337600096

>quantity = quality

Guess Minecraft is the best game ever
>>
Me and my friends queue together and win like 85% of our games. So far it's fun and they already released a small balance patch.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.