[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Still doesn't work >Fromsoft still haven't admitted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: blade_of_the_darkmoon.png (20 KB, 213x265) Image search: [Google]
blade_of_the_darkmoon.png
20 KB, 213x265
>Still doesn't work
>Fromsoft still haven't admitted that it's profoundly broken on some level
This is so fucking upsetting.
>>
Blue sentinel and darkmoon should just automatically be summoned whenever an invasion is tiggered, just remove the way of blue since no one bothers to equip it anyway
>>
Why not just have one covenant and a blue eye orb?

Why is Way of Blue not just an inherent thing so long as you're carrying the item?

Why are Aldrich Faithful and the Watchdogs the same thing just in different areas?

Why does summoning rarely work?

Why are there no novel/neat ideas like the Rat Covenant from DS2 in DS3? They could have tried to implement things properly but instead it's mostly just mediocrity.
>>
>>337592385
Does fromsoft ever announce anything? I can't help but feel that it only speaks through its publishers instead which gives out shitty vague responses (poise is working as intended!).
Seriously considering dropping Japanese games with multiplayer if their costumer support is so abysmal.
>>
>>337593809
This. And/or give some actually decent incentive to equip way of blue.

I don't never get summoned, but it is rare, like 3 to 4 times a day, which is very slow (because in those 3/4 times, I don't always succeed to defeat the enemy)
>>
Arent blue sentinels and darkmoon the same? Why have two covenants with the literal same purpose?
>>
>>337594389
Because out of nowhere they did it for their dumb lore.
Darkmoons are actually extinct, the Blue Sentinels are their inheritors who defend others from invaders and don't know why they do it anymore.

Then near the end of the game you go to a secret place and find the last person who knows about the darkmoons isolated from the world.
>>
Is poise still turned off?
>>
>>337594676
Working as intended. :^)
>>
>>337592385
They're japs, they will never admit it.
>>
>>337594556
And then you kill her
>>
>>337594389
Darkmoon Blades get a proof of concord well kept when they kill a member of the Aldritch Faithful. That's the only functional difference I can find between the two.
>>
>>337593809
Almost every gank squad I've invaded so far has used Way of Blue.
>>
File: 1456589817234.png (309 KB, 664x602) Image search: [Google]
1456589817234.png
309 KB, 664x602
Am I the only person whos had no problem whatsoever being a darkmoon? I maxed out the covenant by helping hosts fight off invaders and even have like 40 extra ears from helping other people.
>>
Works for me.
>>
File: BULLSEYE.png (46 KB, 252x159) Image search: [Google]
BULLSEYE.png
46 KB, 252x159
>That Horriffic Drop Rate on the Silver Knights for PoCKs
>Even with a maxed out luck stat and the other Item Discovery boosters
>Got so fed up waiting on them to drop I duped the last 20 I could get the last miracle and be done with it

I really did want to do this legit but I do not have time to be waiting hours on end for the one person in existence with Way of Blue equipped to get invaded.

What the fuck was wrong with the Indicted system?
>>
>>337595035
This

Most action I've had is at 100, which I am still at since I have everything I need for my build there and don't see the point and going higher

Also, you can get summed into any location at all, but a higher chance to be summoned into the location you currently are at

Just hang out in areas of your level and you should be good if you're so desperate
>>
>>337595120
how do you even dup them?
>>
>Friend gets invaded
>three darkmoon cops get summoned

You could feel the desperation desu
>>
>>337595120
>farm for 2 hours or so yesterday
>get 7 in the first 30 minutes with 449 Item Discovery in NG
>next drop was an hour away
>give up 30 minutes later
Its like, there's an allotment of how many you can get per day or some shit. I'm going to start farming now, and i'll probably find another 5 in an hour, and nothing for the next hour.
>>
>recent patch
>now experiencing 1 sec freezes

A-TEAM
>>
>>337595035
>>337595252
A small percentage of players have no trouble at all. Everybody else can sit idle for 12 hours and see literally zero action. All platforms.
>>
>>337595597
Only way to do it was with a trainer, I just turned inf items on and dropped one I had and it maxes it out instantly. At that point my character was over leveled as I had converted it just for PVE for the last few NG+ runs I needed for the 100% so I didn't mind duping items at that point.
>>
>>337595035
The problem for me is that my connection sucks and most of the time I'm disconnected from the host before I can do anything.
>>
File: 1453943572617.jpg (210 KB, 778x1104) Image search: [Google]
1453943572617.jpg
210 KB, 778x1104
Is there a reason to infuse weapons with any of the elemental damages?
The only gems I have used other than refined/heavy/sharp are hollow and holy since I fucking hate skeletons.
>>
>>337596118
Fire stuns or stunlocks many enemies. In DaS2, lightning was OP against wet targets, but they cut that mechanic. I think it still does AOE when it hits water though.
>>
>>337595917
Just curious but how is your auto summoning connection for other covenants like Wolfs blood or the priest guy's?
>>
Both Blue Sentinals and Darkmoon Blades work. Darkmoons being exactly the same as Sentinels is shitty but that's a different problem.

The problem is that there's more blues then there are people to help. That's why you never get summoned to another world, yet if you invade you will run into blues constantly.
>>
>>337596308
I've been called for Wolves and Aldritch pretty regularly. Auto summoning worked for me pretty well in DaS2 for Bellkeepers etc and Bloodborne's whole multiplayer is centered on an auto-summon sort of system and that worked for me too.
>>
>>337595917
>start a new character
>keep him at low 20s at +1 weapon (apparently that blessed shield you find on the hanging body next to Morne is +1 at base, which I didn't know until much later)
>get all 30 ears in 2 days, with a 2/1 win ratio.
Its most likely the weapon upgrades. Sitting at +2 or +4 would be the best bet, I'd think. I know that with my first character, I stayed at +4 weapon so I could avoid all the min-maxer ganksquads.
>>
I've been dried fingering after pontiffs and playing hide and seek with the aldritch faithfuls :3
>>
>>337596494
No. this is a meme. Lots of players tried this and it didn't work.

I've got tons of low level PVP builds. none of them see action. Some are at +2. Others at +3 or +4 or +6. No action on any of them.

I successfully got summoned as a blade of the darkmoon ONE time. Once. never again.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.