[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>promised my friend that I would play with his team on LoL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: JUST FUCK MY FRAMERATE UP.jpg (3 MB, 10000x10000) Image search: [Google]
JUST FUCK MY FRAMERATE UP.jpg
3 MB, 10000x10000
>promised my friend that I would play with his team on LoL match today
>never played the game before and I missed the game afraid of losing

Quck /v/ I need to make an excuse
>>
>>337584976
You forgot to download it
>>
you need to learn how to say NO to people
>>
Who is this guy and why is he "The Cuck MAster" ?
>>
find new friends that don't play gay ass games like MOBAs
>>
tell your friend your dad is in trouble, so you need to help him clean up his mess. alternatively you could say the fridge is broke, and its leaking so you forgot to download the game because you have better things to worry bout.,
>>
just tell him its a shit game and then tell him the multiple reasons why its shit.
>>
>>337584976
>sorry bro, remembered MOBAs are pure garbage

Done. And you gain a little bit of self-respect.
>>
You deleted cortana files and windows 10 can't handle it and crashing.
>>
>>337584976
>/v/irgins giving social life advice
And this is your biggest fuckup of the day
>>
>>337584976

Just tell him hes gay and league is gay and that you don't play shit games.
>>
Tell him you were too busy playing DOTA. It's the best way to deal with ASSFAGGOTS players; just tell them you prefer whichever one they don't like.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.