[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Call of Duty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1
File: tmp_9736-images(2)-821017849.jpg (12 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
tmp_9736-images(2)-821017849.jpg
12 KB, 259x194
What was the absolute worst Call of Duty game? Why?
>>
>>337582104
you better not be implying big red one was bad
>>
Everyone since ghost. Big red one was one of the best of the ps2 era.
>>
Ghosts wasn't great.
The Vita one was probably shit, too.
>>
There are so many bad CoD games... But not 2.
>>
>>337582104
everything after cod 2

>inb4 cod 3 and waw memers, you arent fooling anyone
>>
Roads to Victory on the PSP.
>>
>>337582104
Any from the past six years honestly. I kept faith and enjoyed even past the first Modern Warfare but soon after I really saw the series just go to shit. It quickly became a caricature of itself by that point. I really wish the series would just die off.
>>
>>337582104
Everything after cod 2
I'm generous enough to include WaW
>>
I'll always love big red one, it's the last video game my father bought for me before he passed away. I still go back and play it from time to time. Brings me back.
>>
>>337582104

If we're not talking mobile ports, I'd probably say Call of Duty 3, which I think was Treyarch's first CoD? I just remember being extremely underwhelmed and continued to play CoD2, which both looked and played better than 3.
>>
Modern Warfare 2
It was rehashed Modern Warfare and only got noticable normie playerbase and the meme airport mission.
>>
Poor Brooklyn
>>
>>337584286
I got it for my 16th birthday, it was the first T-Rated game I played legit that wasn't through sneaky methods. It also sparked my world war 2 studying.
>>
>>337582104
Black ops 3
Shit campaign - Ghosts was better
Shit Zombies - Black ops 1+2 zombies was better
Shit multiplayer - That speaks for itself
>>
Vic never made it.
Sarge never made it.
Brooklyn never came home from the lousy war.
Sad times were had /v/.
>>
Ghosts was one of the worst fps' ive ever seen so ill say that one
>>
>>337584000
/Thread
>>
>>337584000
>>337586189
But WaW had the best campaign after CoD:UO. Especially the end at the Reichstag.
>>
>>337586694
YOU ONLY GRAZED HIM
>>
>>337582104
Ghost is pretty up there
>>
CoD 3. Because it represents Treyarch's lack of talent pretty well.
>>
>>337582104
lol
>>
>>337584000
CoD 3 had the best MP maps though
>>
>>337583834
wrong desu, advanced warfare was the best one since MW2.
>>
>>337587263
>implying MW2 was good
I sure do love not being able to play the game after someone got a 5+ kill streak.
>>
CoD 3
But muh multiplayer? Doesn't matter now!
>>
>>337587378
it was dumb fun. you were just bad at it.
>>
>>337584000
>>337587062
>>337587436
Why was Cod 3 bad though? I can't pinpoint what's wrong with it but the just game feels off and weird
>>
>>337587378
The only thing that you couldn't counter in MW2 was a tac nuke, and if you let the other team get it, you deserved to lose faggot.
>>
>>337587551
>>337587772
I was a part of the steamroll more often than not, Its just not fun when the entire enemy team is being spawncamped by the 4 helis flying around at any time and you cant personally kill them
>>
When will they pool together talent and make a good cod?

Treyarch are great for guns, IW are great in map design. No idea about sledgehammer but every CoD has an undercooked feature that can easily be solved
>>
>>337588263
the only thing that was actually hard to counter was chopper gunner, the rest, not counting the nuke, was easy
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.