[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just beat FFVI for the first time last night... You guys lied
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Shaggy 2 Dope.png (463 KB, 740x372) Image search: [Google]
Shaggy 2 Dope.png
463 KB, 740x372
I just beat FFVI for the first time last night...

You guys lied to me /v/ Kefka wasn't intelligent or nihilistic. I guess he had a wicked sense of humor.
>>
I wish I could get into 2D RPGs
>>
>>337577595
Were you born in 2005?
>>
>>337577426
But Kefka was nihilistic, in that he felt life and all you achieved during it was meaningless.
>>
>>337577728
No. I have no problems with platformers and the like but RPGs just don't suck me in for some reason.
>>
>>337577872
That's interesting because RPGs offer more in the way of strategic depth than a platformer. But I guess you could say a 2D platformer is more challenging from a gameplay standpoint.
>>
>>337578019
>strategic depth
just attack and if you have low hp just use cure
>>
>>337577426
>I will create a monument to non-existence
>not nihilistic
>>
>>337578307
Sure if you're playing pokemon. Play a real jrpg kid
>>
>>337578983
i finish final fantasy 6 doing that, just attacking and using cure, that all you need to do in pretty much every jrpg
>>
>>337579860
>I beat one game doing that, so they're all like that
Call me when you've beaten an SMT game or an Etrian Odyssey game like that.
>>
>>337577426
Kefka is just batshit insane because he became the first magicite infused knight and the process wasn't perfected so it warped his mind to the state of being childish.

He was nothing more than a literal man-child, just packing the most powerful equipment in the game

No seriously, the guy had a fucking Paladin Shield as his initial equipment. He should have known ultima by the time he actually fought you.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.