[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much are you exited for the new The Witcher 3: Blood And
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 9
How much are you exited for the new The Witcher 3: Blood And Wine expansion?
It will be over 30 hours long expirience, 90 quests, 40 points of intrest and many many more new faetures
>>
Very much, gonna replay the game very soon.

Anyone here played the game with Brutal Combat mod? How was it? Any other mods you guys would recommend?
>>
Very excited. I'm glad I bought the Season Pass so I can enjoy such amazing dlc at a lower price!
>>
>>337577083
>90 quests and other features
>30 hours

how
>>
>>337579338
Slav magic
>>
>>337577083
CDPR please you don't need to shill it to me, I'm already counting the fucking days.
>>
How well does this piece of shit game run on the ps4?
>>
>>337577083
>>337579192
>literal shilling at work
>>
>>337581235
>Being this retarded
>Samefagging
Almost as bad as Sonynyggers starting threads where they false flag as PCucks and beg for Bloodborne.
>>
>>337581105
it runs flawlessly in my experience.

source: i played it nonstop for a week then did hearts of stone

no glitches, nothin'
>>
File: steam dlc.jpg (41 KB, 530x378) Image search: [Google]
steam dlc.jpg
41 KB, 530x378
I'm ready. Who Steam here?
>>
File: blood and wine.jpg (548 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
blood and wine.jpg
548 KB, 1920x1200
Why do we have to wait so long when there's already press people that have beat the entire DLC?
>>
>>337581660
suspense?
>>
>>337581660

Could be polish, bugfixing, optimization
>>
>>337582438
You'd think a polish studio would make the polish version first, but no.
>>
>>337577083
not at all
>>
Yeah I liked hearts and stone better than the main game
>>
TW3 was pretty bad so why would I play the expansions ?
>>
File: 980x.jpg (23 KB, 640x337) Image search: [Google]
980x.jpg
23 KB, 640x337
I actually ordered a PS4 and W3 off Amazon.
Witcher 3 already showed up so I'm waiting on the console. How is Gwent? How is the story if I only played 2 and kinda understood what happened?
>>
File: laughing-frog-l.jpg (24 KB, 552x414) Image search: [Google]
laughing-frog-l.jpg
24 KB, 552x414
>>337585198
>witcher 3 on PS4
>>
>>337581463
I'm GOG. Honestly I want GOG to be so much better than Steam because Valve sucks so much.
>>
>>337581660
press people only played the first 3 hours.
>>
>>337585812
>play pirated steam game with steam on
>get b&
>play pirated gog game with gog on
>it gets added to your library
>>
>>337585550
>Much console wars
Thanks for that input
>>
Ree this can't be the end of the series, I want another Witcher game
>>
>>337587049
Its okay just get excite for Cyberpunk
>>
Yeah but is the game good?

Does it have replay value?

Is the story NOT the main appeal?
>>
>>337585198
>buying a PS4 for a multiplat
>can't even manage consistent 30 fps

I just can't even...
>>
>>337577678

There is an overhaul mod that lets you adjust the ammount of spawns of each enemy type and their damage/health as well as Geralts. I think its called combat overhaul or some shit, it was pretty rad. Making it so fights with nr
Ormal mobs turn into like 1v8's where a couple attacks can kill you and having gibbing tirned up to 100% makes you feel like a total badadd, then having random monster encounters that are like fucking end game boss fights. I never played the game without the mod but it made it so challenging
>>
Honestly, after seeing all that was on the plate last year and in beginning of this year(MGS,Uncharted,Bloodborne,Dark Souls3,Fallout4, heck even Doom4 and all other "heavy hitters"), The Witcher 3 and 1 expansion was by far best game released since FONV.

And even with all the bullshit(downgrade , Nvidia FUrrdurr,) Witcher was so far ahead of everything out there, made so good, i honestly dont believe we will see anything remotely similar in a long time(small hope goes to Torment NumaNuma & Tyranny (from Obsidian)- they are gonna probably be great game , but not AAA+++ class...for the better).

Whoever played Witcher(even biggest haters out there, probably some butt-hurt Biodrones or Skyrimjobs enjoyed the game in silence).
Shame that CDPR literary became its own biggest competition.
>>
>>337577083
>$20 dollars for DLC

What the fuck do they think I am? A bank?
>>
>>337587049
well, where were you since 2007, The Witcher is now 10 years old...
>>
>>337590161
cmon, shits bigger than whole Skellige landmass...
They said that first dlc will be 15 hours, and I easily pulled at least 30 hours from it, and could pull another 30 if I would try every crap game provieds.
>>
>>337581463
why not gog, you get nice little exe file, you can put it wherever the fuck you want, you dont give a shit if gog,steam, windows or anything will stop their service and you will be left with a dry dick in your hand...

GOG has by far best distribution model, only distro better than pirate, except you actually not a fucking smellfaggot for ruining that little what has left from pc gaming...

Only thing we have are ridiculously overpriced GPUS that are gimped long before their natural life cycle,
Uncharted was made with HD7870(or 7970m)....
Imagine game exclusively made for IDK... i5-6600k, 16 gb ddr4 & idk 980 8gb..
>>
>>337585198
The game was amazing to me as a newbie to the Witcher universe. It made me want to go read the books. There's lots of flavor text in books and such if you want full immersion (and it fades out books in your inventory that you've already read)

I am not much of a card gamer so I set Gwent to easy and it seemed alright. music is a bit repetitive. there is obviously more depth and strategy if you dive into it on higher difficulties though
>>
>>337577083
I bought the witcher 3 when it won game of the year and everyone was praising how good it ways.

I never played the thing once, never even installed it.

I will buy blood and wine, and do the same.
>>
File: Idylls_of_the_King_7.jpg (305 KB, 920x1210) Image search: [Google]
Idylls_of_the_King_7.jpg
305 KB, 920x1210
I don't want Geralt to go...
>>
“For the Witcher, this won't be just another fight. It'll be the fight,” writer Tomasz Marchewka explains in the video. “The enemy you'll face, it'll be a bigger challenge than anything the Witcher's dealt with before.”

What do you think the big bad is? A super vampire?
>>
>>337577083

Any info on the level requirements for the quests? HoS had ~30 needed for its quests
>>
>>337593834
Probably. I just hope the fight is hard and not piss easy like the Wild Hunt.
>>
>>337593926
Around 35 they said
>>
I cannot wait to purchase this product from Good Old Games.

You can pre-purchase right now for the low price of $17.99

https://www.gog.com/game/witcher_3_wild_hunt_the_blood_and_wine_pack
>>
>>337593834
Fake Regis, I suppose
>>
>>337587049
It's not the last Witcher game, just the last one for a long time. But it IS the final game with Geralt as the protagonist
>>
>>337593834
What could be worse than Evil itself?
>>
>>337593834
Punished Regis. A fallen vampire
>>
I kinda stopped playing after the first encounter with Triss, I think I was playing a mage-oriented build, might as well finish it before the xpac.

Speaking of which, are signs viable later on? Mostly Igni, I know Quen was near-broken, being able to fully heal in 1-2 hits - so I know if I should continue with that save file, or start all over as wolf/bear.
>>
>>337585550
Adding 30 more frames to a shit game doesnt make it any better anon.
>>
I still need to finish the main game.
But I'm definitely interested.
>>
>>337594646
>magic build

Aha, good one
>>
Is best girl Shani coming back?
>>
>>337595325
Her story is over forever
>>
>>337595210
I don't know, I had no trouble with on death march with it iirc.

Axii early game to keep the enemies busy (and even wipe camps), then Igni was dealing pretty high damage from the burn.

That's why I asked, because I don't know if it falls off later.
>>
File: 1463248885633.jpg (138 KB, 751x749) Image search: [Google]
1463248885633.jpg
138 KB, 751x749
Still haven't beaten the base game, nor the previous expansion, even though I have them both.
I just don't get that urge to play that I do with other, more flawed game.

The magic is gone, Geralt. Your wish came true.
>>
File: actionman.png (116 KB, 250x279) Image search: [Google]
actionman.png
116 KB, 250x279
>>337577083
>someone makes a legitimate OP
>shill shill shill blunder 3 blunder 3

>someone makes a fake shill op; it could be a joke, it could be an actual attempt to shitpost, it doesn't matter
>good discussion follows

this is the world we live in aweaaaoooh
>>
>>337577083
I cannot wait for complete edition of the game on consoles because I want to have a legal version of the game.
>>
>>337577083
T-they are going to do something to help with performance on older machines r-right? I guess I still won't be able to play it and all these threads will only make me sad
>>
>>337593834
Lich Vilgefortz
>>
>>337594646
Yes, Igni is still useful later on. But if possible, I use Aard.
Basically Igni is for the big guys that I can't knock down with Aard. If you boost your Igni sign intensity with glyphs, it deals heavy damage. Killed that level 48 archgriffin on Skellige yesterday while on level 38.
But from all I've heard, alchemy builds must be the shit. Especially bombs.
>>
>>337591454
Fuck off you pole faggot
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.